Why amricans so envirumnet ?

Chockstone

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but I gotta take it back Chockstone. I just read some of your other spray, and I think you've got your own style. If I had to put a label on it I might say second generation immigrant appalachian inhalant junkie, but you got something funny going on. thumbs_up.gif That's a good thing, by the way. yellaf.gif

Chockstone said:

Trash world worse than many countrie!

Preacheeng gospel here but sound like hippocrit!?

Mr Chockstone

That's a blanket statement if I ever heard one. Russia pulled away from the Kyoto Pact ( news link ).

"The Kyoto Protocol places significant limitations on the economic growth of Russia," presidential aide Andrei Illarionov has announced in Moscow.

The protocol would have entered into force when 55 signatories had ratified it, including industrialised countries responsible for 55% of the developed world's carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions in 1990.

Throughout first the US and now Russian refusal to ratify the protocol, the European Union has remained an enthusiastic advocate of its potential.

The EU Environment Commissioner, Margot Wallstrom, commenting on an announcement by the European Environment Agency that the EU was on course to miss its targeted emission cuts, remained resolutely hopeful.