On the true nature of cc.comers

catbirdseat

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RobBob said:

rolleyes.gif This again. Ugh. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

It's funny, names like dick, fuckstick, asshole, etc. etc. have never (and I mean never ever) fazed me. And I have been called a lot of names over the years. tongue.gif Methinks maylou's dour, temperance-lady attitude is more about attention-seeking than it is about a strong belief that the women of cc.com are oppressed.

No one said anything about the women of cc.com (all 6-10 of us) being oppressed. I merely asked for a little respect and that the c-word not be used. Both the image and the word were offensive. If you don't think so then perhaps you have become too desensitzed.

I can't think of anything as offensive that refers to men. If there is one, clue me in because I would hate to offend.

Telling a guy and making him feel that he is so full of his own fear that he would do that to a woman, or anyone for that matter. You have to be pretty scared to do shit like that. The only way to demean guys is too make them see through their personal myth. Our egos are delicate. Hold up the mirror and brush away the hubris.

Or accuse him of being a Republican/Democratic sympathiser depending on his proclivity

If you really want to demean a guy, point out his failures.

Dustin_B said:

trask said:

nuke the unborn baby whales

This post said something different for about 5 minutes this morning before a moderator (or Trask) changed it. I think anyone else would have been banned for what was posted previously. wazzup.gif

trask=gappertimmy? The dark side? hahaha.gif

mtn_mouse said:

Dustin_B said:

trask said:

This post said something different for about 5 minutes this morning before a moderator (or Trask) changed it. I think anyone else would have been banned for what was posted previously. wazzup.gif

you mean when I said that marylou was an attention whore cunt? evils3d.gif I decided that was a bit harsh. Actually marylou is pretty okay if she keeps her holier than thou attitude in check.

trask said:

mtn_mouse said:

Dustin_B said:

trask said:

you mean when I said that marylou was an attention whore cunt? evils3d.gif I decided that was a bit harsh. Actually marylou is pretty okay if she keeps her holier than thou attitude in check.

yeah, that was what I was referring to.

Top seven definitions of 'Spray' given in UrbanDictionary.com:

• automatic gunfire released into a group of people
    I'm going to go back to the club and spray that whole place.

• Explosive diarrhea.
    Man, no more 3 a.m. Chalupas for me, I spent all morning on the can taking a spray!

• to shoot rapidly
    I'm not a marksman when I spark it, so I SPRAY random.

• a noun to describe nitrous oxide which is to be used in a car. popular in the import and street racing world.
    ""i need mo spray" "do we have any mo spray lying around?"

• Shit is NOT fly (my niggas...) Layin' down dat bogus smack, chuuch.
    When my homey curbed his 20's, he said "Man, this sheet is spray, chuuch."

• To Graffiti on something.. To use spraypaint and spray on a building.
    Lets go spray the town tonight

• To ejaculate, cum, release spunk on a female or other object
    I love it when she LETS me spray her beautiful globes

I just remembered something interesting from my old Virginia History class in high school. Doing a research paper crime and punishment in the original Jamestown settlement, a buddy of mine came across a reference to a woman who was punished for calling another woman in the colony a "common-c__ted whore." For this transgression she was publicly tossed into the stinky marsh-mud. No kidding. Geek_em8.gif