On the true nature of cc.comers

catbirdseat

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

willstrickland said:

Erik, I never would have pegged you for a Danzig fan. confused.gif

OH YEAH WILLY!! I LIKE MOST OF IT...JUST SCORED ME SOME WAYLAN AND WILLIE BY THE WAY!!!

AND ON ANOTHER NOTE...THAT FUKKIN BADASS JAY-Z UNPLUGGED I HOOKED YOU WITH HAS BEEN LIFTED...WHATS THE CHANCES OF YOU RUNNIN ME A COPY???

bigdrink.gif

so let's stop being vague here. Let's name some names! Who

are the meanies that are creating a hateful spray

environment and scaring people away? Who's peeing in the

swimming pool? CBS's initial post says something about the

banning process being arbitrary. Sure is! I got the power,

gimme a list and let's clean this place up!

"Lord of the Flies"

This site is the island, a microcosm representing the world.

You've got the Ralph and Simon-types who are basically good and the Jack and Roger-types who are basically evil. There are the Piggy-types who are both intellectual and victim and all of the others who gravitate back and forth, following whatver entity best suits them at the time.

Society holds everyone together, and without the conditions of society (which include the ultimately important visual cues that come with normal interaction), our ideals, values, and the basics of right and wrong are lost. Without society's rigid rules, anarchy and savagery can, and do surface.

As far as I am concerned spray is just what it is intended to be. The other areas of CC.com are kept fairly straight forward as they should be.

The discussion of banning should be nearly banned itself when the concerned with the spray section. Most of the spray is BS that is intended to incite and flame.

When considering the statement of “going over the line”...well considered the source.

ScottP said:

"Lord of the Flies"

You've got the Ralph and Simon-types who are basically good and the Jack and Roger-types who are basically evil. There are the Piggy-types who are both intellectual and victim and all of the others who gravitate back and forth, following whatver entity best suits them at the time.

Society holds everyone together, and without the conditions of society (which include the ultimately important visual cues that come with normal interaction), our ideals, values, and the basics of right and wrong are lost. Without society's rigid rules, anarchy and savagery can, and do surface.

Which two characters "wrestled" together at night, and kept the other kids awake?

IMHO, NO LAW! Spray should be allowed to degenerate as much as possible, as an experiment in plumbing the depths of human depravity. Ex: The Republican Party.

ScottP said:

"Lord of the Flies"

Ah, that just reminded me of my "brush with greatness", I lived down the block from the kid who was the star of that movie (Lord of the Flies). (wrong thread I know but if you are bored enough to be following this thread, I'm sure you're following the other one too)

Necronomicon said:

IMHO, NO LAW! Spray should be allowed to degenerate as much as possible, as an experiment in plumbing the depths of human depravity. Ex: The Republican Party.

I think Metalhead Mojo's post yesterday was over the line and he got what he deserved. That kind of shit has no place here.

Billygoat said:

Necronomicon said:

I think Metalhead Mojo's post yesterday was over the line and he got what he deserved. That kind of shit has no place here.

how do you know what he got? and what did he get?

Billygoat said:

Necronomicon said:

I agree. That was over the line in 2 ways:

violence towards women thumbs_down.gif

the c-word. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

fern said:

so let's stop being vague here. Let's name some names! Who

are the meanies that are creating a hateful spray

environment and scaring people away? Who's peeing in the

swimming pool? CBS's initial post says something about the

banning process being arbitrary. Sure is! I got the power,

gimme a list and let's clean this place up!

starting with dru for suggesting large pictures are OK shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif how dare anyone disagree with a moderator cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif