anyone gonna get after this?

layton

dberdinka:

I didn't move it. I was asked in advance of the move, however, and I replied that I wasn't going to move it but if they wanted to do so I suppose there was a lot of spray there. Your beef is with those who turn an interesting discussion into a pissing match, not with me. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

I have volunteered to use the sheers on it so that it can be exported back, though.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JayB said:

This was a cool thread - maybe someone could cut out the good bits and return them to the N. Cascades forum....

Yo moderators, can't we do what JayB said. Just edit/delete the bullshit posts and put this back in the N. Cascades forum. There is some good info here.

Mattp - you're not trying to take attention away from the West Face of Sloan are you? smirk.gif

If you have a good climbing thread going, with a bit of gnarliness rearing it's ugly head, why not moderate them immediately rather than shifting them over to spray where they inevitably get wasted? The mod. that did this should be keel hauled and flogged by naked women with feather boas.

Paco said:

Mattp - you're not trying to take attention away from the West Face of Sloan are you? smirk.gif

If I were, do you think I would I have handled it this way? Shipping something to spray or deleting a post is the #1 way to draw attention to anything these days, it seems.

catbirdseat said:

I think it was a mistake to move this thread to spray. There was some good climbing talk going on despite the tripe that was added since crackbolter's request. I say delete all the crap and move it back.

Can you read? Just about everybody agrees with you and the point has already been made. Unfortunately, niether TTT or I have the ability to do that until we get the attention of a spray moderator and this afternoon they have had other things to do but to log on to cc.com and respond immediately to somebody's whining that some moderator made a mistake. Once it is moved, there may be some lag time before we clean up all the BS and it reappears. Hold your horses.

• 1 year later...