anyone gonna get after this?

layton

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crackbolter said:

I thought for some reason it had more to do with going into the unknown and against all odds, you prevailed and made your objective. If everything worked out okay, you might have tapped into your inner self to bring out the best in you.

Surely none of this requires being the first ascender. None of this requires keeping quiet about your goal.

Crackbolter, you are trying to make yourself sound cool and altruistic by trolling us with your STUPID repsonses.

We are sharing interesting information with each other, which gets us psyched up, which hopefully will propell someone to go do something cool. I'd like to see more FA's to enrich our climbing community.

Goddamn were some of your responses dumb!

so who else has got a PM from crackbolter threatening unspecified angst for talking about unclimbed routes? the_finger.gif

I support the "sacrificial route" theory - when you are gonna go try the unclimbed Mega Face of Mount Badass the next weekend, you start a thread about the unclimbed Not So Harsh face of Mt Suck to lure the gapers away evils3d.gif

on that note who's going in to the east face of Mt Spickard this winter cool.gifhahaha.gif