Zenolith

Want to have some fun? Go over to SummitPoser.com

and post a bunch of spray questioning why they add

every little insignifigant foothill to their ever

impressive list of mighty summits. AlpineK's quote

of "this site(SummitPost.com) is for wimps anyway"

hits the nail squarely on the head. And yeah, he needs

to stop his whining about the dope smoking! I'm not

that fond of faggots, but I put up with Scott'teryx!

[laf]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys calling bachelor butte, errr mt bachelor weak? i happened to put up a FA via the direct cirque route during the past full moon. I encountered many obstacles on this route, rock and ice fall, and stray gloves from skiers, not to mention the snafflehounds. LAF

LMAO guys [laf][laf][laf]

Quit bashing SP, everyone there is pretty gosh darn excited to have such a wonderful cyber climbing community. See example pertaining to a new member who is in transition from car camping to backpacking...

Thanks for joining, VG. I can't put my finger on it, but summitpost exerts a strange draw on me. I keep coming back. Probably because of the nice community of people and the ease with which I can contribute new material.

For gear questions, you may check the SP "Gear Review" section. Click on "gear" to get there.

Cheers,Morgan

As for Twight, he has put up some decent lines.

Cheers, Rudder (lol)

quote:

Originally posted by ruddersbox:
Quit bashing SP, ...

... summitpost exerts a strange draw on me. I keep coming back. Probably because of the nice community of people and the ease with which I can contribute new material.

As for Twight, he has put up some decent lines.

Cheers, Rudder (lol)

I'm glad to hear you've found a safe place where everyone is nice to each other. Can you say Fucking boring lame ass wanker site Well that's what that site is.

Go back to SummitWanker.com, or get ready to take some heat. mad.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Karl S:
All you potty-mouthed climbers seem to be suffering from a bad personal self-image when you get your panties all in a wad for something so small as someone not agreeing with you. Grow up.

Bite me Karl. Go back to summitwimp where everyone loves each other just like Star Trek the Next Generation.

quote:

Originally posted by specialed:
Just got off summithomo.com posting as IandI. What a bunch of wankers. Editing my shit. But I figured out how to get around it by adding an extra letter to my poddy mouth words (how you like that Karl!) or spelling them wrong. Fuckin instead of fucking. Ha!

your mom is sooo proud of you.......i just left her house and i told her that you can spell fawk without really spelling it.....

c u tonite fucker!!!

I cant believe you guys. All this rancor for posting smaller, easier mountain peaks on Summitpost? You are either kidding about all this or you have delusions of grandeur. I have news for you, I am not a big wall climber but rather a adequate free climber and mountaineer, and I can certainly whip all of your asses, in achieving the summit of real mountains while you are still frothing around on the approach, sucking wind.

quote:

Originally posted by sidhayes:

I cant believe you guys. All this rancor for posting smaller, easier mountain peaks on Summitpost? You are either kidding about all this or you have delusions of grandeur. I have news for you, I am not a big wall climber but rather a adequate free climber and mountaineer, and I can certainly whip all of your asses, in achieving the summit of real mountains while you are still frothing around on the approach, sucking wind.

DR MISTER ARIZONA.....

YOU RULE!!!!

YOUR FRIEND

ERIK

[Razz][Razz]

[ 04-15-2002, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: erik ]

quote:

Are you joking me?! Unless you name is Lance Armstrong I've got some news for you you are not going to like.

Tell you what, why don't you fly up here and we'll have an eXtreeeme race. Make sure you don't wear any cotton, it can get a little cold and damp up here from time to time.

quote:

Sid Hayes Conquering all the real mountains of the desert southwest. Next summit attempt: a road trip to the forboding and dangerous Mt. Si via an alpine capsule-style attempt on the Southwest face. Apparantly he plans to add a sit start variation to the existing route, as if a repeat ascent of this route up the challenging behemoth wasn't enough!

Anyways, back to the Twight topic:

I use a cable survival saw for my gear sling. Padding on the gear sling is unacceptable and I'll personally kick the shit out of anyone who uses gear slings with metolius patches on them. And if any of you pansies have flowers on your gear sling you'll get what's coming to you.

Oh yeah and I have a halva I.V. going right now and I slab climb with crampons in summer.