YO PUNKS!!!

RuMR

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

well if you are super desperate on friday let me know..i can swing saturday....and i live pretty close to the freeway. tho i am on taper right now...i'll do it just for the sake of.

bigdrink.gif

But what about the SNOW? frown.gif

Though actually Smith sounds pretty good compared to studying for finals. thumbs_down.gif

Sweet dude!! Isn't the skiing supposed to be good though??

I'm trying to get Kyle or Mike to go...I'll keep it in mind...worst case for me is to drive by myself...got several buddies in bend that are working the same routes, so i just have to get down there...

cracked said:

erik said:

well if you are super desperate on friday let me know..i can swing saturday....and i live pretty close to the freeway. tho i am on taper right now...i'll do it just for the sake of.

bigdrink.gif

But what about the SNOW? frown.gif

Though actually Smith sounds pretty good compared to studying for finals. thumbs_down.gif

you mean for skiing? not yet...i aint gonna really ski till the start of the new year. then it is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Rudy in january I'll be treking down with you! How is the proj coming along? I need info!

I'm pretty psyched to be bouldering again since all I did was routes this fall, but after this next trip to bishop I'll be game for smith again, and skaha if it warms up in feb or march.