1 cup butter

1 tsp. soda

1 tsp. sugar

1 tbsp. lemon juice

2 large eggs

2 cups brown sugar

2 cups dried assorted fruit

3 cups chopped English walnuts

Before you start, sample the rum to check for quality. Good, isn't it? Now select a large mixing bowl, measuring cup, etc. Check the rum again. It must be just right. Be sure the rum is of the highest quality. Pour one cup of rum into a glass and drink it as fast as you can. Repeat. With an electric mixer, beat one cup butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 seaspoon of tugar and beat again. Meanwhile, make sure the rum teh absolutely highest quality. Sample another cup. Open second quart as necessary. Add 2 orge laggs, 2 cups of fried druit and beat untill high. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaters, just pry it loose with a screwdriver. Sample the rum again, checking for toncisticity. Next sift 3 cups of baking powder, a pinch of rum, a seaspoon of toda and a cup of pepper or salt (it really doesn't matter). Sample some more. Sift 912 pint of lemon juice. Fold in schopped butter and strained chups. Add bablespoon of brown gugar, or whatever color you have. Mix mell. Grease oven and turn cake pan to 350 gredees and rake until poothtick comes out crean.

"Christmas is weird. Not a unique, avant-garde, nonconformist, eccentric, freethinking, unorthodox, quirky, bohemian, revolutionary, perpetually creative kind of weird, but a sort of freakishly hyper-decorated, dementedly elaborate, emotionally incapacitating, disturbingly over-enthusiastic, ominously bloated, annihilate-the-ecosystem-it’s-great-for-the-economy kind of weird. Have an appropriately weird Christmas!" - Bob Mannseichner

Dan_Harris said:

Where's the love? smile.gif Tis the season ya know.madnoel.gif Actually a friend sends these out every day and I just post them on. I would hope you all enjoy them as much as I do. biggrinsanta.gif A little levity for the season.

"Ah, Mrs. Claus just gave me some lovin'. And Rudolph slipped me some Jägermeister. I'm feelin' better now. Ho! Ho! Ho!"

"Carry on."

Stonehead said:

Dan_Harris said:

Where's the love? smile.gif Tis the season ya know.madnoel.gif Actually a friend sends these out every day and I just post them on. I would hope you all enjoy them as much as I do. biggrinsanta.gif A little levity for the season.

"Ah, Mrs. Claus just gave me some lovin'.kisses.gif And Rudolph slipped me some Jägermeister.rudolf.gif I'm feelin' better now. Ho! Ho! Ho!"

"Carry on."

Whew, all is right with the world again!wave.gif

Today's quote is related to the original thread topic. Happy? tongue.gif

"The Germans decided that Christmas trees would be a nice touch, regardless of whether this had anything to do with the birth of Christ (how many evergreens do you think are indigenous to Bethlehem?) If I bothered to investigate the exact origin of the Christmas tree, I am sure I would find that it was proposed by a German tree farmer who had a lot of evergreens to shift that year. " - Fat Louis

Here's a funny story about the degenerate drug and sex addicted lecher.

web page

"The other elves and I used to speculate about what went wrong with Santa Claus. Jolly Ol' St. Nick must have spent one too many years staring at the blinding snow or living through those long interminable stretches of night and day that you get at the North Pole. Whatever it was that drove him over the edge, nothing could have been so horrible as to prompt the depravity he eventually exhibited."

elvedom.jpg