Part Man Part Snaffle

Dru

29 November. In 1988 the British Medical Journal reported the case of a boy born in Brittain in 1983 with a two-inch tail that moved independently and was covered with fine downy hair. With his parents' agreement, the tail was removed shortly after birth. The scar on the five-year-old boy had healed, and he would not be told about his tail. The Cypriot surgeon who cut it off knew of three generations of tailed Cypriots who kept their tails throughout their lives. Gould and Pyle's Anomalies and Curiosities of Medicine (1896) reports on 40 human tails.
snaf.gifshocked.gif

Would you climb better or worse if you had a tail?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Getting pants custom made would be tricky and you'd probably need special chairs too pitty.gif

I believe very soon now they will learn how to re-activate the tail genes in our DNA. I am also hoping for some horn genes to be activated so I can look more like pan.jpg

lancegranite said:

It was love at first sight...

That is a myth, as is Falling in love and Romantic love. All three are hormone driven.

True love seeks to help spiritual development. Hope you found it in your marriage, or else it is based on deception.

Have a nice day. pitty.gif