• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

scott_harpell said:

sisu_suomi said:

scott_harpell said:

Thinker said:

Last week's home of pub club, the Kort Haus, had some pretty unique offerings: exotic meat Burgers including Alligator, Antelope, Black Bear, Buffalo, Camel, Caribou, Elk, Kangaroo, Llama, Ostrich, Reindeer, Venison, wild Boar, and Yak.

And Muffy, nice job on spelling 'carniverous'.

quick...someone grab the pagetop!

i wanna open a restaurant that sells human meat. its only fair eh? evils3d.gif I will only use free-range so it is more ethical.

Hey Scotty old boy, its LONG PIG. evils3d.gif

no doubt. ever seen gangs of new york? N E who. i have just been getting grossed out by the meat industry lately and i will not eat meat that i did not catch or shoot. it is just disguisting. especially pork or chicken. hellno3d.gif

Ever take a parasitology class. It'll do wonders for a diet for a few days. Hahahahaha Actually of all the meats I have studied, horse is the least parasite infected. Eat horse cougar, coyote and wolf can't be wrong.

HCL.gif

Fejas said:

David_Parker said:

Hey Fejas you big Lummox, why don't you come to our "kill bambi" party, You can teach Fern and me and Minx how to butcher the deer and then take your share. The animal won't be wasted. And who knows, maybe Fern would eat the meat if she actually was involved in the killing and butchering. I'll let her speak for herself.

Done! smirk.gif

Make sure you stop by my place first so you can rock out to the Counting Crows as you satiate your blood lust. What a perfect soundtrack.

sisu_suomi said:

scott_harpell said:

sisu_suomi said:

scott_harpell said:

Thinker said:

Last week's home of pub club, the Kort Haus, had some pretty unique offerings: exotic meat Burgers including Alligator, Antelope, Black Bear, Buffalo, Camel, Caribou, Elk, Kangaroo, Llama, Ostrich, Reindeer, Venison, wild Boar, and Yak.

And Muffy, nice job on spelling 'carniverous'.

quick...someone grab the pagetop!

i wanna open a restaurant that sells human meat. its only fair eh? evils3d.gif I will only use free-range so it is more ethical.

Hey Scotty old boy, its LONG PIG. evils3d.gif

no doubt. ever seen gangs of new york? N E who. i have just been getting grossed out by the meat industry lately and i will not eat meat that i did not catch or shoot. it is just disguisting. especially pork or chicken. hellno3d.gif

Ever take a parasitology class. It'll do wonders for a diet for a few days. Hahahahaha Actually of all the meats I have studied, horse is the least parasite infected. Eat horse cougar, coyote and wolf can't be wrong.

HCL.gif

what's worse is the chickens that are all pinned up. i am sure disease is rampant in them lil' fuckers. i used to be in environ. studies and i have seen that shit and it didn't do 1/2 as much as seeing all the chickens with their beaks cut-off and all nasty looking. hellno3d.gif i will stick to the salmon that i have stocked up. thumbs_up.gif

rbw1966 said:

Fejas said:

David_Parker said:

Hey Fejas you big Lummox, why don't you come to our "kill bambi" party, You can teach Fern and me and Minx how to butcher the deer and then take your share. The animal won't be wasted. And who knows, maybe Fern would eat the meat if she actually was involved in the killing and butchering. I'll let her speak for herself.

Done! smirk.gif

Make sure you stop by my place first so you can rock out to the Counting Crows as you satiate your blood lust. What a perfect soundtrack.

yellaf.gif I'm comin up in a couple weeks, in december, I'll meet up with you then...

and

FERN: I just though you where a vegan/fish eater, It sounded to me that you weren't going to eat it, thats all.

willstrickland said:

When in Utah, I ate ants on occasion. Mainly to get points across to the hoods. The ones that were half black/half red, pretty small so not much nourishment, but novel nonetheless. They taste lemon-like, but not sour, if that makes sense.

The little red ones I used to eat on occasion were not lemon like at all, they were a little bitter and spicy like cayenne.