cougin' it

gapertimmy

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH BABY!!!!! FUUUUUUUUCK YEAH!!!! I'VE LISTENED TO YOUR SHIT FOR OVER A MONTH!!!! LETS MAKE A MOVIE, WE'LL CALL IT GUESS WHOS TALKING SHIT NOW!!!!!! THE COUGS HAVE BEEN SO OVERRATED AND TONIGHT WE SAW THE REAL COUGS, AND THEY SUCKED, THEY FUCKING SUCKED!!!!! ALL YOU HUSKY FANS BITCHING ABOUT CODY CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP THAT BOY CAME THROUGH TONIGHT ALONG WITH THE HUSKY DEFENCE THAT KEPT US IN THE GAME!!!! TIME TO PARTY AND TALK SHIT!!!! YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jon said:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH BABY!!!!! FUUUUUUUUCK YEAH!!!! I'VE LISTENED TO YOUR SHIT FOR OVER A MONTH!!!! LETS MAKE A MOVIE, WE'LL CALL IT GUESS WHOS TALKING SHIT NOW!!!!!! THE COUGS HAVE BEEN SO OVERRATED AND TONIGHT WE SAW THE REAL COUGS, AND THEY SUCKED, THEY FUCKING SUCKED!!!!! ALL YOU HUSKY FANS BITCHING ABOUT CODY CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP THAT BOY CAME THROUGH TONIGHT ALONG WITH THE HUSKY DEFENCE THAT KEPT US IN THE GAME!!!! TIME TO PARTY AND TALK SHIT!!!! YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that Husky defense is the big story. I know the cougs can move the ball against some great teams, but tonight they had a whole mess of 3-and-outs and sloppy ball handling. Top-ten my ass.

Dave_Schuldt said:

cracked said:

Game? Was there a game? Does this explain all the annoying traffic? So where are these 'cougars' from? Who won? wazzup.gif

Glad I missed the cluster fuck. Football is yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

I'm not really a football fan anymore, though I used to be.

I just want to say FUCK DAVE SHULTD the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

Dave, you and Cracked don't like football?? Technically you're men, but technically, so is a she-male ladyboy from Thailand. In reality, you're nothing more than pitiful gin-sodden excuses for anything other than rancid fuckweasles. And you Dave, I'm not surprised you're single, you pimple-faced perpetual wedgie victim. I'll bet you put pubic hairs between your teeth just to make it look like you get laid.

Don't like football?? Do you two ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth, you slivering spawn from a hemorrhoidal leper's rectum?

GO DAWGS!!!!!! bigdrink.gif

trask said:

Dave, you and Cracked don't like football?? Technically you're men, but technically, so is a she-male ladyboy from Thailand. In reality, you're nothing more than pitiful gin-sodden excuses for anything other than rancid fuckweasles. And you Dave, I'm not surprised you're single, you pimple-faced perpetual wedgie victim. I'll bet you put pubic hairs between your teeth just to make it look like you get laid.

Don't like football?? Do you two ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth, you slivering spawn from a hemorrhoidal leper's rectum?

football is for she-men that dont have the cajones for rugby. such a sloooow boring game. yellowsleep.gif i hit him... now i will dance around and cheer for a while... get my crack filled lungs filled back with breath after that 10 meter run took it out of em , slap some guys on the ass line up all neat n' proppa and then bang our plastic toys together. rolleyes.gif

trask said:

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Who's going to a bowl game and who's staying home this year? The Huskies were better at Cougin' it this year than Wazzou, how else do you explain losing to Nevada, Arizona (by far and away the worst team in the Pac 10 in years), and getting blown out by Cal by like 55-7 and giving up over 700 yards of total offense? The Huskies suck, all the Apple Cup proved is they can play good every once-in-a-while. If they had any heart or balls they never would have gone 6-6 this year and they easily would've gotten into a bowl game. Better luck next year Dawgs, but I think Neuheisel really brought that program down and it's going to take a while to turn it around.