Crime in Alaska

Scott_J

According to a recent edition of the Peninsula Clarion newspaper in Kenai, a Sterling man, 42, refused to pay his taxi cab fare after reaching his destination. However, he offered to settle the bill by giving the driver some prescription Valium. He was arrested for reckless endangerment and lodged at Wildwood Pre-Trial Facility.

Last month, Palmer police arrested a 43-year-old man for driving while under the influence of alcohol. Nothing out of the ordinary -- except that the man was driving a backhoe.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sisu_suomi said:

Last month, Palmer police arrested a 43-year-old man for driving while under the influence of alcohol. Nothing out of the ordinary -- except that the man was driving a backhoe.

Whats's so weird about that? When I used to work construction , ALOT of the guys would have Budwiza' fer lunch bigdrink.gif

I have a friend got a DWI fer walking his motorcycle down the road while being liquored up. Guess he dropped the damn thing into traffic or something. shocked.gif

randygoat said:

sisu_suomi said:

Whats's so weird about that? When I used to work construction , ALOT of the guys would have Budwiza' fer lunch bigdrink.gif

I have a friend got a DWI fer walking his motorcycle down the road while being liquored up. Guess he dropped the damn thing into traffic or something. shocked.gif

Jesus H. fucking Christ, nobody said it was weird. I just posted the god damn thing so all you Lower 48ers could have a good laugh at the expense of us Alaskans. FUCK!!!

wave.gif