Fred Beckey at UW, Tues Dec 2

Gary_Yngve

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bobinc said:

His hearing improves greatly when adjacent the chicas. But don't worry about the beer -- it's all caffeine drinks, now.

What's the deal with these caffeine drinks?

I have never drunk one of them so-called energy drinks.

(Though in undergrad, for one really big deadline, I had a small plastic bag -- I believe from a cig carton -- sealed shut with a lighter. It contained pure anhydrous caffeine, and I'd mix a drink to the desired potency so I could keep on working... gotta love the local dealer.)

Gary_Yngve said:

bobinc said:

His hearing improves greatly when adjacent the chicas. But don't worry about the beer -- it's all caffeine drinks, now.

(Though in undergrad, for one really big deadline, I had a small plastic bag -- I believe from a cig carton -- sealed shut with a lighter. It contained pure anhydrous caffeine, and I'd mix a drink to the desired potency so I could keep on working... gotta love the local dealer.)

hellno3d.gif

cracked said:

Gary_Yngve said:

bobinc said:

hellno3d.gif

only way to fly padnah. hahaha.gif

Fred is psyched about the show but still has the normal worries-- the weather, the rock, the ... wait, change that, the attendance, the after hours buildering prospects, the quality of girls ...

Note( crazy.gif ), Gary just turned down a GU offer to sustain his 60 hour coding push. I think the kid is going to snap; bagels and juice will only bring ruin. Oh yeah, Gary, you did a crappy job on the poster. Fred says you made him look like he's 100 years old.

Come to the show this evening. Be amazed by slides from 65 years of exploration in North America's mountains. Jokes and funny stories are a bonus. Bring your friends, bring your dog, and bring your 3 favorite cuties. If we don't pack the house tonight Fred will throw in the towell on shows while in the prime of his life. cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

Good show ... and my deep apologies go out to those who had trouble digesting the information above, "Tuesday Dec 2, 6pm, HUB Auditorium". It would probably take a law degree, or some title of importance to decipher that statement.

It was good seeing you Matt. You're right, it feels good giving the chest a sound beating. But I'll never stack up to the hero chest beaters who may have more than 10X my post count. Maybe I should follow Kurt's advice and get a job, then I could spray away.

jjantz1 said:

Good show ... and my deep apologies go out to those who had trouble digesting the information above, "Tuesday Dec 2, 6pm, HUB Auditorium". It would probably take a law degree, or some title of importance to decipher that statement.

It was good seeing you Matt. You're right, it feels good giving the chest a sound beating. But I'll never stack up to the hero chest beaters who may have more than 10X my post count. Maybe I should follow Kurt's advice and get a job, then I could spray away.

Hi, Jonathan! wave.gif

Excellent sarcasm, you'd fit right in! thumbs_up.gif