Forbidden Peak and Mt. Buckner conditions

Dima

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the fuck cares? Good on these guys for trying something original, instead of following the cc.com herd to whatever climb is known to be 'in'. Can you say 'triple couloirs', 'Chair Peak', or 'Stuart N Ridge'? Yeah, sure it was unlikely for anything to be climbable. So? Quit the chestbeating, for the love of God.

Here's to you, Dima. bigdrink.gif

Damn if I don't agree with Cracked. I understand him to be saying that this is a legitimate forum to ask about non-standard objectives, and for people to discuss even foolish plans or longshot attempts, without having somebody who doesn't know them or their abilities to "call them (idiotic) on it."

cracked said:

Who the fuck cares? Good on these guys for trying something original, instead of following the cc.com herd to whatever climb is known to be 'in'. Can you say 'triple couloirs', 'Chair Peak', or 'Stuart N Ridge'? Yeah, sure it was unlikely for anything to be climbable. So? Quit the chestbeating, for the love of God.

Right! Here's to those guys for trying something that they knew would be difficult. bigdrink.gif

But, if Dima's blaming the rangers for their problems, that would be lame. I could be wildly misinterpreting his comments though.

I left this threadin the route reports forum for a few days because we were at least having some discussion about what might be valid in that forum, but it is really just a bunch of spray

(Edit: though meanwhile, TTT removed some of the more recent sprayful posts, so you guys will never see those last two gems that put it over the top for me).

Edited by mattp