Free stuff

dryad

I'm getting rid of some of household items...

Bunch of houseplants in varying states of health (available now)

Bedroom set - queen bed, headboard, 2 nightstands, dresser, mirror, armoire for clothes, TV, or whatever (available in early Jan)

Set of different sized scented pillar candles in a square dish with pebbles (candles all unused, available now, great Xmas gift for GF, mom, whoever)

Edit: I'm in Redmond, WA.

Edited by dryad

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not moving into the new tent, tempting though it may be. cool.gif

I'm going round the world for 6 months. I took the advice of some fellow cc.commers and decide to head to Thailand and Nepal (~6-7 weeks each), then tour Europe for a couple of months. The trip will be mostly sightseeing, with some climbing in Thailand thrown in (thanks ehmmic for all the info!).

dryad said:

I'm going round the world for 6 months. I took the advice of some fellow cc.commers and decide to head to Thailand and Nepal (~6-7 weeks each), then tour Europe for a couple of months. The trip will be mostly sightseeing, with some climbing in Thailand thrown in (thanks ehmmic for all the info!).

can i go with? grin.gifwave.gif

dryad said:

Set of different sized scented pillar candles in a square dish with pebbles (candles all unused, available now, great Xmas gift for GF, mom, whoever)

Edit: I'm in Redmond, WA.

Here ma! I got you these great candles! Someone was just giving them away on a website I waste most of my free time on! the_finger.gif

With all this interest, you should set up a time and place for everyone. Then the people that really want this stuff can have it and you can still technically say it was free. Sort of like a little eBay action going on...

Have fun on your trip. Be sure to post here intermittently while abroad so we can all squirm with envy whilst in our own little hells. rockband.gif

A few more vaguely outdoorsy bits and pieces... grin.gif

* Jansport fanny pack for those ultralight assaults, holds 2 bike-type water bottles.

* Little yellow umbrella for the ultimate in breathable rain protection (f*ck Goretex!)

* Little OR toiletry organizer zipper pouch thingy (authentic Rope Up schwag)

* Bike helmet that looks like a brain

* Petzl Micro headlamp

I know it's a little silly to post all these little things, but I figured I'd give first dibs to the folks on this board before sending everything off to Goodwill.

Edited by dryad