lillooet this weekend

jja

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be a week too soon. Two days ago, there was NOTHING formed. Carl's Berg was a series of frozen drips and Rambles was super thin. Only thing in was Isodore Gully (WI2). I think we need a coupla sunny days after this snow to set up some melt/freeze action

Judging on resent weather conditions history trend… not enough time to form well…I will wait for more consistent cold conditions to form more then a icicles/daggers

Yeah I can’t wait either

go rock climbing you wanks!

Everyone was right, there was no ice, I shoulda stayed home.

lillooet_006.jpg

Fuck the ice police they can kiss my ass. --> moon.gif <-- there's some saucy dingleberries hanging too.

I managed to TR all 3 pitches of Icy BC and knock each pitch down.

This site is full of the monday morning quarterback shitheads as usual.

Ade I saw your Scottish buddy Robert up there. We had dinner and shit. Nice dude.

Later wazzup.gif

what about dynamiting a couple of big holes in the lake to keep the top rope hordes away from the marble canyon ice rolleyes.gif

actually i am glad hordes swarm marble because it keeps them away from the GOOD ROUTES ELSEWHERE wink.gif

not that icy-bc isnt good but only on a weekday fruit.gif

Cpt.Caveman said:

Fuck the ice police they can kiss my ass. --> moon.gif <-- there's some saucy dingleberries hanging too.

I managed to TR all 3 pitches of Icy BC and knock each pitch down.

This site is full of the monday morning quarterback shitheads as usual.

Ade I saw your Scottish buddy Robert up there. We had dinner and shit. Nice dude.

Later wazzup.gif

That is why I am fed up and doing other things, Ray. Fuck 'em all I'll go out and hunt and fish and ski by myself no cock suckers to put up with and no shit heads to fucking knock down.

Here is to you Ray... bigdrink.gif