SNOWBOARDERS

EWolfe

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

E-rock said:

Snowboarders are pussy fucktard weakling pedophiles with no sense of asthetics, a fraternity style social scene, and stupid affectations of hip-hop culture. Plus, they can't land their dumb tricks.

You have obviously never been on 45 degree powder on a board.

It's heaven on earth fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

ya know. i got some friends (in itself kina miraculous) and they ski freeheel. they give me shit about snowboarding being so easy. i tell em so the fuk what: it is super fun. and they roll their eyes and hobble away on fuked knees and pulled shoulders.

i like to ride. the_finger.gif

ken4ord said:

E-rock said:

It's even better on skis tongue.gif (actually I wouldn't know I've never tried snowboarding)

Well boarding is where it is at E-rock. I've been all kinds, tele, alpine, and randonee, nothing compares to ripping down some face on a snowboard.

I've snowboarded a bit. It is pretty fun, but you do have both of your feet tied to one board. That's not to much fun when you've gotta do a lot of flat skiing.

Sure you can buy a split board or snowshoes, but then you've gotta take the board off and fuck with it or cary the extra weight of snowshoes.

I'll stick to skis thank you.

AlpineK said:

ken4ord said:

E-rock said:

It's even better on skis tongue.gif (actually I wouldn't know I've never tried snowboarding)

Well boarding is where it is at E-rock. I've been all kinds, tele, alpine, and randonee, nothing compares to ripping down some face on a snowboard.

I've snowboarded a bit. It is pretty fun, but you do have both of your feet tied to one board. That's not to much fun when you've gotta do a lot of flat skiing.

Sure you can buy a split board or snowshoes, but then you've gotta take the board off and fuck with it or cary the extra weight of snowshoes.

I'll stick to skis thank you.

It doesn't take that long to switch a Split over into ski mode a couple minutes at the most. A worthwhile 2 minutes.

You can thank those stupid snowboards for the stupid fat skis that allow for stupid skiers to ski powder.

100 years and they never thought of more surface area...

It only took 10 years of snowboards to change the world, now there is extereme everything!

You may even thank them for the popularity that climbing now enjoys..

lummox said:

AlpineK said:

It is pretty fun, but you do have both of your feet tied to one board. That's not to much fun when you've gotta do a lot of flat skiing.

sfine with me that you want to ski the flats. sucka. i like the steep anyhow.

I've skied a lot of steep slopes with long barely downhill runouts. I remember waiting 15 or 20 minutes for my buddy on his snowboard a few times.