FU needs a home(Fu is Trask like)

Scott_J

Fu is a VERY alpha neutered declawed (front feet only) male cat. He does not like dogs unless they are small and he tolerates other cats but does not like them. He is a one family guy and he likes it that way. If you like a real

He-man cat he is the guy for you. Please PM Sisu and he will return any and all inquiries

Edited by sisu_suomi

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry klenke. I guess the pic of Fu and the pic of my whales has offened some people. The only reason I posted Fu on the Bouldering site was so people could see the guy. I don't know how to post a picture to this thread so I did that as an alternative. I figured one of the MODs would write me a bad boy note, but instead Fu's picture is gone cry.gif So if anyone wants to PM me with directions on how to post a picture to the ad please do so ASAP so we can find Fu a nice home.

cracked said:

Why don't you post it as an attachment to your post? Then edit the post and display the photo? No need to post it in the Photo Gallery.

I don't know how to do that so PLEASE anyone wishing to adopt Fu please check the for sale section of the gallery.

I am terribly allergic to cats and I have Fu living in my house as we speak. I need to have him move out ASAP, but I am also not going to just get rid of the big guy. He needs a nice home with a person(s) that will love him and take care of him.

Sisu

5a1a559cca010_278642-50Fu.jpg.aafaf852f7cc929ad239728e7f89db83.jpg