• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

bunglehead said:

Minotaur said:

spray resembles bathroom graffiti? I think there's a lesson to be learned here.....

As in mostly idiotic, worthless statements that you regret wasting time on afterwards, but you keep coming back, and every once in a while you find a gem?

wink.gif

bunglehead said:

minx said:

Minotaur said:

spray resembles bathroom graffiti? I think there's a lesson to be learned here.....

that a lot of us posters have potty mouths?

Fuck, Minx, I mean fucking shit what the fuck are you fuckin talkin about? I mean fuck, really.

oh for fucksake, fucking shithead, you fucking know exactly what the fuck i'm fucking talking about. i mean fuck really get a fucking clue you fucking wanker fuck.

bunglehead said:

FUCK: The most useful word in the English language. It's my favorite word anyway. Keeps the pantywaists and god fearing people at a comfortable distance. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

And so versatile.... verb, adjective, noun... and can supplement almost any word to form almost whole sentances: "I can't believe that fuckin' fuck fucked that fucker!" bigdrink.gif