Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • olyclimber

      WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

      We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
layton

Guys Don't Rock! (men only thread)

Recommended Posts

bunglehead said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

he means cyote ugly.. the kind you want to chew your arm off so you don't wake up in the morning

 

 

BZZZZT!!

Wrong!

Coyote Ugly: The kind of girl that's so ugly you chew your own arm off so you don't have to wake up next to her. You know, like a coyote with it's leg caught in a snare? I don't think Trask's use of "coyote" is a metaphor for suicide. the_finger.gif

Let's finally get it straight. It means the kind of girl who is so ugly you'd chew your own arm off to be able to slip out of her bed without waking HER.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
catbirdseat said:

bunglehead said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

he means cyote ugly.. the kind you want to chew your arm off so you don't wake up in the morning

 

 

BZZZZT!!

Wrong!

Coyote Ugly: The kind of girl that's so ugly you chew your own arm off so you don't have to wake up next to her. You know, like a coyote with it's leg caught in a snare? I don't think Trask's use of "coyote" is a metaphor for suicide. the_finger.gif

Let's finally get it straight. It means the kind of girl who is so ugly you'd chew your own arm off to be able to slip out of her bed without waking HER.
THATS WHAT I SAID fruit.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Muffy, you said, "so you don't wake up in the morning". I suppose if you bled to death then you wouldn't wake up in the morning. tongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
catbirdseat said:

Muffy, you said, "so you don't wake up in the morning". I suppose if you bled to death then you wouldn't wake up in the morning. tongue.gif

I guess I left out the wrong unessecary words tongue.gif

 

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
catbirdseat said:

Muffy, you said, "so you don't wake up in the morning". I suppose if you bled to death then you wouldn't wake up in the morning. tongue.gif

nice play, Shakespeare! rolleyes.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
catbirdseat said:

Muffy, you said, "so you don't wake up in the morning". I suppose if you bled to death then you wouldn't wake up in the morning. tongue.gif

 

EXACTLY my point. I personally have never, EVER had sex with a woman that was so fugly, I wanted to die the next day. She'd have to be pretty damn ugly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trask said:

catbirdseat said:

Muffy, you said, "so you don't wake up in the morning". I suppose if you bled to death then you wouldn't wake up in the morning. tongue.gif

nice play, Shakespeare! rolleyes.gif

yellaf.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

fern said:

MisterE said:

Who will be the first woman to post on the "men only" thread?

I guess Muffy.

 

wave.gif

 

well I wouldn't have but I want to know what trask means by coyote. Is that the same as a cougar? You all know I am always working to improve my vocabulary!

he means cyote ugly.. the kind you want to chew your arm off so you don't wake up in the morning

 

Hi MisterE would have been here sooner but as always I have technical dificulties at home wink.gif

so it shopuld read "the kind of one night stand you pick up and F***. When you wake in the morning you want chew off your own arm so as to not wake that person... there by escaping and not having to face what you just screwed"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That chick was so ugly she had bruses on her from where people where touching her with a ten foot pole!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i love that this thread went from discussing a coven women climbers and why that isn't necessary to defining coyote ugly

 

guys rockband.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minx said:

i love that this thread went from discussing a coven women climbers and why that isn't necessary to defining coyote ugly

 

guys rockband.gif

I totaly agree thumbs_up.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i want to hijack mike's thread and ask the following:

 

why do we need gender specific climbing clubs?

 

i offer no opinion whether this is good or bad. just asking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minx said:

i want to hijack mike's thread and ask the following:

 

why do we need gender specific climbing clubs?

 

i offer no opinion whether this is good or bad. just asking

i climb for christ! cantfocus.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minx said:

i want to hijack mike's thread and ask the following:

 

why do we need gender specific climbing clubs?

 

i offer no opinion whether this is good or bad. just asking

we don't grin.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i like how muffy is so starved for attention that she feels the need to post on this thread. apprently she cannot read the title.

 

and anyways. i have been a climber bum, and i dont like hippy chicks or dogs.

 

tho i need not worry or play your games....

 

layton why dont you come up and we will scout this together..i will be the spotter and you the sniper.

 

ask bobbyp...i had him hooked up with a 3some at his boat the other night...even said i would sleep in my car so he would have full use of the boat for his escapades...but he still doesnt play the trigger man very well.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

fern said:

MisterE said:

Who will be the first woman to post on the "men only" thread?

I guess Muffy.

 

wave.gif

 

well I wouldn't have but I want to know what trask means by coyote. Is that the same as a cougar? You all know I am always working to improve my vocabulary!

he means cyote ugly.. the kind you want to chew your arm off so you don't wake up in the morning

 

Hi MisterE would have been here sooner but as always I have technical dificulties at home wink.gif

so it shopuld read "the kind of one night stand you pick up and F***. When you wake in the morning you want chew off your own arm so as to not wake that person... there by escaping and not having to face what you just screwed"

 

Jesus! give it is rest! hellno3d.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The same question can be asked for ANY sport, really... from my experience in teaching women's clinics, women often need a more supportive enviornment in order to learn and improve. If they're in a group with men, they feel pressured to perform at the level of the males. Some women just need a group they can bond with and who they feel comfortable around. Granted, this does not hold true for all women, this is just from my perspective as a windsurfing instructor...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
erik said:

i like how muffy is so starved for attention that she feels the need to post on this thread. apprently she cannot read the title.

 

and anyways. i have been a climber bum, and i dont like hippy chicks or dogs.

 

tho i need not worry or play your games....

 

layton why dont you come up and we will scout this together..i will be the spotter and you the sniper.

 

ask bobbyp...i had him hooked up with a 3some at his boat the other night...even said i would sleep in my car so he would have full use of the boat in his for his escapades...but he still doesnt play the trigger man very well.

 

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.giflooks like Erik wants a little muffy attention today bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifwink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×