Guys Don't Rock! (men only thread)

layton

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bunglehead said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

he means cyote ugly.. the kind you want to chew your arm off so you don't wake up in the morning

BZZZZT!!

Wrong!

Coyote Ugly: The kind of girl that's so ugly you chew your own arm off so you don't have to wake up next to her. You know, like a coyote with it's leg caught in a snare? I don't think Trask's use of "coyote" is a metaphor for suicide. the_finger.gif

Let's finally get it straight. It means the kind of girl who is so ugly you'd chew your own arm off to be able to slip out of her bed without waking HER.

catbirdseat said:

bunglehead said:

he means cyote ugly.. the kind you want to chew your arm off so you don't wake up in the morning

BZZZZT!!

Wrong!

Coyote Ugly: The kind of girl that's so ugly you chew your own arm off so you don't have to wake up next to her. You know, like a coyote with it's leg caught in a snare? I don't think Trask's use of "coyote" is a metaphor for suicide. the_finger.gif

Let's finally get it straight. It means the kind of girl who is so ugly you'd chew your own arm off to be able to slip out of her bed without waking HER.
THATS WHAT I SAID fruit.gif

catbirdseat said:

Muffy, you said, "so you don't wake up in the morning". I suppose if you bled to death then you wouldn't wake up in the morning. tongue.gif

I guess I left out the wrong unessecary words tongue.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

catbirdseat said:

Muffy, you said, "so you don't wake up in the morning". I suppose if you bled to death then you wouldn't wake up in the morning. tongue.gif

EXACTLY my point. I personally have never, EVER had sex with a woman that was so fugly, I wanted to die the next day. She'd have to be pretty damn ugly.

fern said:

MisterE said:

Who will be the first woman to post on the "men only" thread?

I guess Muffy.

wave.gif

well I wouldn't have but I want to know what trask means by coyote. Is that the same as a cougar? You all know I am always working to improve my vocabulary!

Hi MisterE would have been here sooner but as always I have technical dificulties at home wink.gif

so it shopuld read "the kind of one night stand you pick up and F***. When you wake in the morning you want chew off your own arm so as to not wake that person... there by escaping and not having to face what you just screwed"

i like how muffy is so starved for attention that she feels the need to post on this thread. apprently she cannot read the title.

and anyways. i have been a climber bum, and i dont like hippy chicks or dogs.

tho i need not worry or play your games....

layton why dont you come up and we will scout this together..i will be the spotter and you the sniper.

ask bobbyp...i had him hooked up with a 3some at his boat the other night...even said i would sleep in my car so he would have full use of the boat for his escapades...but he still doesnt play the trigger man very well.

fern said:

MisterE said:

Who will be the first woman to post on the "men only" thread?

I guess Muffy.

wave.gif

well I wouldn't have but I want to know what trask means by coyote. Is that the same as a cougar? You all know I am always working to improve my vocabulary!

Hi MisterE would have been here sooner but as always I have technical dificulties at home wink.gif

so it shopuld read "the kind of one night stand you pick up and F***. When you wake in the morning you want chew off your own arm so as to not wake that person... there by escaping and not having to face what you just screwed"

Jesus! give it is rest! hellno3d.gif

The same question can be asked for ANY sport, really... from my experience in teaching women's clinics, women often need a more supportive enviornment in order to learn and improve. If they're in a group with men, they feel pressured to perform at the level of the males. Some women just need a group they can bond with and who they feel comfortable around. Granted, this does not hold true for all women, this is just from my perspective as a windsurfing instructor...

erik said:

i like how muffy is so starved for attention that she feels the need to post on this thread. apprently she cannot read the title.

and anyways. i have been a climber bum, and i dont like hippy chicks or dogs.

tho i need not worry or play your games....

layton why dont you come up and we will scout this together..i will be the spotter and you the sniper.

ask bobbyp...i had him hooked up with a 3some at his boat the other night...even said i would sleep in my car so he would have full use of the boat in his for his escapades...but he still doesnt play the trigger man very well.

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.giflooks like Erik wants a little muffy attention today bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifwink.gif