Guys Don't Rock! (men only thread)

layton

resisted the urge for hyperultramega spray in the girlsrock thread and am posting here...hehe.

I clicked on their website and saw some interesting things that highlight the difference between men and women. I also noticed how heavily the Mountaineers were cited, so I would be wary of trips with this group.

Anyway,,

"blah blah blah,.... Stared in a studio apartment...blah blah blah"

Ok, a dude would never bother to state where his sausageclub started. I can imagine chix reading this and thinging how hip and cool this shit musta been, all these climbing chix on there own without men in their cozy studio drinking Soothing Moments Flavored Hot Cocoa and eating Luna Bars while nurturing each other's inner goddess all the while practicing easy esortaric yoga postions.

I can't see how girls don't have the opportunity to climb. Any guy would totally bail on his ugly dumbass hairy male partner to climb (esp necro) with a beautiful prana lass! She wants to lead???? Fuckin' A! Head on up!! Better take the scary run-out pitches for me too! Sounds like a dream come true. I guess ugly chicks would have a hard time, but there are plenty of ugly guys who would like to do you anyway...er...have you lead.

But NO! Somehow that female "Coven" instinct kicks in and they all have to complain about things that involve words that a Dude never uses like, "nurturing" and phrases like "mind, body, and spirit."

Also, their meeting is going to be at some BrewPub! Now think about this guys. A bunch of fit hot climbing Betties are gonna be at a bar and they don't want us there. But are they gonna be the only ones at the bar? Hell no, there will be plenty of gaper and touron dudes there. Why should they get to go home with some lush climbing chick who drank too much? That's not right. If someone's gonna take advantage of these drunk chiquitas, it should be at least some dirt-bag climber who deserves it after soooo many lonely dry years of climbing induced celebacy.

anyways. spray away.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a proven fact Layton, that dirtbag climbers seldom score with hot chicks. Oh sure, they occasionally manage to drag home a coyote or a hippie chick in need of a crash pad, but on the whole, forgetaboutit. So you're right in your analysis. Some lucky non-climber dudes may have a legit shot at the climbing hotties in their inebriated state. Guess what? I know where they're going, and I'll be there. the_finger.gif

Coven. That sounds evil. yelrotflmao.gif

Hey, I just found out some information that might be useful to someone: the kind green

"The active chemical in marijuana can do more for your head than give you a high -- it could protect your brain in emergency situations."

"When the brain is injured in a fall or car accident, the damage does not stop after the impact. When cells in the brain die, they send signals to nearby cells to die also, causing continued, uncontrollable injury. Researchers have been trying to find a way to stop this domino effect for decades, but nothing has worked well yet."

"Researchers at Pharmos, a pharmaceutical company in Iselin, New Jersey, are seeing promising results with their injectable synthetic cannabis drug. While pharmaceutical giants like Pfizer and Bayer have failed at developing emergency treatments for head trauma, Pharmos scientists say theirs will be the one to succeed."

MisterE said:

Who will be the first woman to post on the "men only" thread?

I guess Muffy.

wave.gif

well I wouldn't have but I want to know what trask means by coyote. Is that the same as a cougar? You all know I am always working to improve my vocabulary!

fern said:

MisterE said:

I guess Muffy.

wave.gif

well I wouldn't have but I want to know what trask means by coyote. Is that the same as a cougar? You all know I am always working to improve my vocabulary!

he means cyote ugly.. the kind you want to chew your arm off so you don't wake up in the morning

Hi MisterE would have been here sooner but as always I have technical dificulties at home wink.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

fern said:

MisterE said:

I guess Muffy.

wave.gif

he means cyote ugly.. the kind you want to chew your arm off so you don't wake up in the morning

Hi MisterE would have been here sooner but as always I have technical dificulties at home wink.gif

Thing 1? Thing 2? yellaf.gif

CLICK THIS TO POST YOUR DEDICATION

A KEG OF PBR TO WHOMEVER GETS THEIR DEDICATION PRINTED ON A LUNA BAR WRAPPER!

I submitted Jordan's Dedication for him, "Dear LunaBar, I would like to thank my sister Mike for teaching me that it's okay to eat beef jerky for breakfast and wash it down with cheap liquor while smoking your third cig. He made my mind, body, and spirit a richer nexus of inner understanding. Our pussied retreating skills have bonded many times over a wholesome and estrogen-laced KeyLime LunaBar! " yelrotflmao.gif

I'm serious about the keg, but you gotta post your dedication here too so we can prove it.

BZZZZT!!

Wrong!

Coyote Ugly: The kind of girl that's so ugly you chew your own arm off so you don't have to wake up next to her. You know, like a coyote with it's leg caught in a snare? I don't think Trask's use of "coyote" is a metaphor for suicide. the_finger.gif

bunglehead said:

BZZZZT!!

Wrong!

Coyote Ugly: The kind of girl that's so ugly you chew your own arm off so you don't have to wake up next to her. You know, like a coyote with it's leg caught in a snare? I don't think Trask's use of "coyote" is a metaphor for suicide. the_finger.gif

now how I read it, sounds to me like he is talking cyote ugly... supose he can quell our traskisum debate though.... Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

trask said:

It's a proven fact Layton, that dirtbag climbers seldom score with hot chicks. Oh sure, they occasionally manage to drag home a coyote or a hippie chick in need of a crash pad, but on the whole, forgetaboutit. So you're right in your analysis. Some lucky non-climber dudes may have a legit shot at the climbing hotties in their inebriated state. Guess what? I know where they're going, and I'll be there. the_finger.gif

drag home a cyote or a hippy chick... to me reads someone ugly or some one hairy...