For Women climbers looking for climbing partners

Junebug

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you come Dave??? No, I didn't see ya there. Shoulda come, we were a bunch of fun and cute climbers - we're nice to guys too - we've all graduated with flying colors from the Alpine Finishing School for Ladies after all, or have received diplomas of equivalency for our super duper refined technique.

It was fun.

We made plans to go telemark skiing, ice climbing, GPS training night, and sailing, and maybe come up with a team to do an all night adventure race - Hood - to - Coast or similar. Some of us climb at Stone Gardens, so a climbing night, like Sisters on stone at VW, was talked about. All in all, made some more climbing contacts, which I always need. All of these women know guys as well of course, so hopefully I'll meet guys through this to climb with too. Perhaps this website is kind of intimidating (or is it me that is intimidating to the guys with my incredibly formidable group of all women climbers?) but feel free to just ask me if you want further information, PM me.