Crystal opens Thursday...

neversummer

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thelawgoddess said:

sisu_suomi said:

Infact I will take nearly any place over crystal...can't stand the posers that go there.

confused.gif as for the "posers" you'll find ripping up the great terrain crystal has to offer, they probably can't stand the likes of you either. rolleyes.gif

geez; i'm going skiing ...

God I hope so. I would hate myself if the likes of the crystal clientele liked me.

sisu_suomi said:

thelawgoddess said:

sisu_suomi said:

Infact I will take nearly any place over crystal...can't stand the posers that go there.

confused.gif as for the "posers" you'll find ripping up the great terrain crystal has to offer, they probably can't stand the likes of you either. rolleyes.gif

geez; i'm going skiing ...

God I hope so. I would hate myself if the likes of the crystal clientele liked me.

Bad new Scott, I like Crystal and I like you tongue.gif

Baker can be good too, but it's a long drive.

Crystal sucks. Low return on investment. Is it $60 a ticket yet? Management aspires to be Vail. Poor parking system. Lift ops are a--holes. Minimal good terrain... what is good is only accessible about a third of the year. Make your day worthwhile by earning your turns somewhere else - or get up a little earlier and head to a real destination ski resort (Whistler.)