snoboy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

E-rock said:

joe_average said:

"You know, I love paralleling on tele gear. You just get that feeling that you don't get with locked heels. "

-some dude on teletips. rolleyes.gif

You're rolling your eyes at something you don't know anything about. He's not the only person who has that opinion.

How do you know I don't know anything about it?

Hey, I just tuned in to this thread so I'm late to acknowledge that it's true that AT does mean "can't tele" and to point out that tele is an art where AT is a means to an end. You should know that a snowmobile will get you up and down with more efficiency than AT so you can more quickly get back to your wimmen and prematurely ejaculate yet again.

tele_nut said:

Hey, I just tuned in to this thread so I'm late to acknowledge that it's true that AT does mean "can't tele" and to point out that tele is an art where AT is a means to an end. You should know that a snowmobile will get you up and down with more efficiency than AT so you can more quickly get back to your wimmen and prematurely ejaculate yet again.

Said as a true telemarker! bigdrink.gifyellaf.gif

tele_nut said:

Telemark, Chinese for...Man with skis sticking up ass.

tele_nut said:

Well said Tele_nut

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif