we'll be skiing next week

JoshK

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps it doesn't rule, but it's nice to do ski when you haven't done it in 6 months. Plus in the right spot it can be great in Nov.

I should add that if you don't start skiing in November come January you'll be working on geting your legs in shape while others are ripping it up. LOL

Edited by AlpineK

Thread high jacking-rock-climber-pussy-fuck-tards. Skiing is and always will be better than climbing. You're never scared (well rarely) your never uncomfortable (well rarely) and you ALWAYS have fun (well almost always). Plus you don't go through all the bullshit psychological ups and downs that you go through in climbing. Skiing is for those of us who learned when we were kids. The rest of you can have the gym and your slopers, beetchez. wave.gif

Edit: I suppose you COULD learn to snowboard. yellaf.gif

Edited by E-rock

Sorry guys, but although I agree with Alpine K that it may be nice to get back on skis after month's off, skiing in November is like rock climbing in March: you might get a decent day - even a great one - but it's definitely the wrong time of year for it. You guys who are all hot to trot with your skis this time of year are largely the same group who has no interest in the Spring, when it is the best its going to get (not Mr. K, though - he is a real skier who'll stick with it).

(By the way - I agree with you, Cracked, good skiing can be (1) scary and (2) uncomfortable, though it is usually (3) fun.)

cracked said:

E-rock said:

You're never scared (well rarely) your never uncomfortable (well rarely) and you ALWAYS have fun (well almost always).

You are full of shit. Stay on the groomers, chump. wave.gif

Cracked STFU you tool madgo_ron.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gif

You've been skiing for 6 months you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I'm getting close to taking a serious interest in you in my role as a moderator.

cracked said:

E-rock said:

You're never scared (well rarely) your never uncomfortable (well rarely) and you ALWAYS have fun (well almost always).

Cracked, shut the fuck up, how long have you been making turns for, two seasons? You're the most pathetic kind of beater. The guy who thinks he's all hot shit because he hikes 5 hours in the rain to go hit a stupid ass kicker and land on his ass. If you had ANY skills whatsover you might have room to talk but you're the biggest fucking gaper who posts on this board.

Clearly you don't know a goddamn thing because there are only two conditions worth skiing: powder, and corn.

In those two conditions my statement holds 100% true, and furthermore you're too much of a dumbass to even know when you should be scared because you probably don't know page one about avalanches.

If you'd been skiing long enough you'd know that, beater.

Oh and now here's the part where you get all indignant and shit and claim that I don't know anything about you and I shouuldn't be making any assumptions. However, you post all over this board about what an incredible fucking no-nothing dimwit you actually are. I've skied more days and in more conditions than you'll probably ever see in your short life because you're too dumb to live past 25.

Edited by E-rock

AlpineK said:

Dru said:

AlpineK said:

ski a blue square run. moon.gif

That's like taking a fall down a WI2- with boards on your feet and pretending you meant to do it right confused.gifboxing_smiley.gif

If that's the analogy you want to draw...Just remember you'll always be a wanker skier. tongue.gif

wanker skiier is an impossibly high plateau far above my current gaper bumbly status. i have no where to go but up, and down i guess. fruit.gif

E-rock said:

cracked said:

E-rock said:

Cracked, shut the fuck up, how long have you been making turns for, two seasons? You're the most pathetic kind of beater. The guy who thinks he's all hot shit because he hikes 5 hours in the rain to go hit a stupid ass kicker and land on his ass.

Two different trips!

If you had ANY skills whatsover you might have room to talk but you're the biggest fucking gaper who posts on this board.

I appreciate your opinion. I'll try to use your constructive criticism to better myself.

Clearly you don't know a goddamn thing because there are only two conditions worth skiing: powder, and corn.

In those two conditions my statement holds 100% true,

You only ski powder and corn?

and furthermore you're too much of a dumbass to even know when you should be scared because you probably don't know page one about avalanches.

If you'd been skiing long enough you'd know that, beater.

If I'd been skiing long enough then I'd know that I don't know anything? Interesting.

Oh and now here's the part where you get all indignant and shit and claim that I don't know anything about you and I shouuldn't be making any assumptions. However, you post all over this board about what an incredible fucking no-nothing dimwit you actually are. I've skied more days and in more conditions than you'll probably ever see in your short life because you're too dumb to live past 25.

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif You're uninvited to my funeral.

Overall, thanks for the support. ASSHOLE.

AlpineK said:

Cracked STFU you tool madgo_ron.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gif

You've been skiing for 6 months you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I'm getting close to taking a serious interest in you in my role as a moderator.

I thought you only moderate the Freshiezone? And if you're serious, note that Erock's post is WAAAAAY more negative, heated, and insulting than mine. wazzup.gif

What next, you're going to ban Mattp because he agrees with me? You could be the next Erik! I still maintain that saying that skiing is never uncomfortable or not fun is beyond stupid. Have fun skiing your corn and perfect powder. rolleyes.gif

Dru said:

AlpineK said:

Dru said:

AlpineK said:

ski a blue square run. moon.gif

That's like taking a fall down a WI2- with boards on your feet and pretending you meant to do it right confused.gifboxing_smiley.gif

If that's the analogy you want to draw...Just remember you'll always be a wanker skier. tongue.gif

wanker skiier is an impossibly high plateau far above my current gaper bumbly status. i have no where to go but up, and down i guess. fruit.gif

Think of all those ice routes that could be had if you could ski. Far more than the turns that could be had if one could ice climb

cheeburga_ron.gifcantfocus.gifbigdrink.giffruit.gif