JoshK

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

in the words of Texplorer

FUCK THE FRESHIEZ tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

GOtta agree w/ Tex...screw that silly sliding around in slop and slush...

Its all about dreamy pockets and crimpers and pinchies (not freshiez) and cracks and sun and sport-bras as far as the eye can see... fruit.gif

RuMR said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

in the words of Texplorer

FUCK THE FRESHIEZ tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

GOtta agree w/ Tex...screw that silly sliding around in slop and slush...

Its all about dreamy pockets and crimpers and pinchies (not freshiez) and cracks and sun and sport-bras as far as the eye can see... fruit.gif

I MISSS SUMMMER cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

RuMR said:

whatever...best climbing is when its buttass cold out!!! Only problem is it negates the sport bra sightings!! thumbs_down.gif

climbing is best when I can wear my sports bra wink.gif

Fersure next time I climb at smiff in the winter I want to hang wit you and your hommiez... ya'll bring a heater grin.giffruit.gif

RuMR said:

anytime anytime...

You should also get in the habit of tossing two handwarmers in your chalk bag, putting your shoes INSIDE your down coat, and PREfreezing your hands...

I actualy did keep my shoes in my coat, there is a picture of me looking rather umm FAT, but it is realy just my shoes.... need hand warmer thingers thumbs_up.gif