• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
JoshK

we'll be skiing next week

Check the updated mtn forecast if you haven't. Looks like we could pick up a couple feet pretty quickly..

Anyway, peace out y'all, have a good weekend!

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

in the words of Texplorer

FUCK THE FRESHIEZ tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

You gotta get you some skiz! Shouldn't this be in the NEW FUND MUFFY'S SKIS FORUM ?

FUCK THE FRESHIEZ tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

GOtta agree w/ Tex...screw that silly sliding around in slop and slush...

Its all about dreamy pockets and crimpers and pinchies (not freshiez) and cracks and sun and sport-bras as far as the eye can see... fruit.gif

RuMR said:

GOtta agree w/ Tex...screw that silly sliding around in slop and slush...

Its all about dreamy pockets and crimpers and pinchies (not freshiez) and cracks and sun and sport-bras as far as the eye can see... fruit.gif

I MISSS SUMMMER cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

whatever...best climbing is when its buttass cold out!!! Only problem is it negates the sport bra sightings!! thumbs_down.gif

RuMR said:

whatever...best climbing is when its buttass cold out!!! Only problem is it negates the sport bra sightings!! thumbs_down.gif

Smith in winter is perfect! But don't tell anyone.

RuMR said:

climbing is best when I can wear my sports bra wink.gif

Fersure next time I climb at smiff in the winter I want to hang wit you and your hommiez... ya'll bring a heater grin.giffruit.gif

anytime anytime...

You should also get in the habit of tossing two handwarmers in your chalk bag, putting your shoes INSIDE your down coat, and PREfreezing your hands...

RuMR said:

anytime anytime...

You should also get in the habit of tossing two handwarmers in your chalk bag, putting your shoes INSIDE your down coat, and PREfreezing your hands...

I actualy did keep my shoes in my coat, there is a picture of me looking rather umm FAT, but it is realy just my shoes.... need hand warmer thingers thumbs_up.gif

RuMR said:

They are like $1.50 at Bartells or QFC...real cheap, very effective... thumbs_up.gif

like costco???

haven't looked there...

They are available at drugstores and most supermarkets...easy to use, open the package, shake 'em up, throw them in your chalkbag...

Ski shops have them too, as does Gart Sports and most hunting outdoor sports stores...

RuMR said:

They are like $1.50 at Bartells or QFC...real cheap, very effective... thumbs_up.gif

like costco???

Only if you want 500+ of them.... hellno3d.gif

cracked said:

RuMR said:

like costco???

Only if you want 500+ of them.... hellno3d.gif

hmm then I couold sell them at smith and make a little cash wink.gif

AlpineK said:

Fuck skiing. moon.gif

Rock Climbing rules. fruit.gif

why, i totally agree with you!! thumbs_up.gif

RuMR said:

AlpineK said:

Fuck skiing. moon.gif

Rock Climbing rules. fruit.gif

why, i totally agree with you!! thumbs_up.gif