hakioawa

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tele_nut, welcome to cc.com!

RE: Kenedy Hot Springs:

Yeah, Klenke let us know about that in the "Road Closures" thread in the North Cascades forum.

Alpinfox said:

klenke said:

Kennedy Hot Springs is apparently buried in debris now!

That is the most disgusting hot spring I have ever seen. The color and consistency of diarrhea, terrible smell, and last time I was there a small dead frog was bobbing around in the "water".

Good riddance.

Those disgusting people are called "local color," JoshK. Did they get in the way of your speed ascent or something? I agree that the springs were not one of Washington's finest, but I didn't see much harm in the fact that some people thought it was worth the five mile hike to soak in dirty brown luke warm water and camp somewhere where I had no interest in camping in the first place. On a couple of Spring ski trips, I actually found the springs clean enough (or apparently so) that I took a dip.

I'll be laughing when someone confirms that the dirty old man naked haven is gone.

I shouldn't have to be subjected to viewing perverts walking around naked in nature, and then shedding pubic hairs and scum in a hot spring naked. Every time there is a hot spring people like that come out of the woodwork with the idea that they have a license to bare their fat old bodies in front of anyone passing by.

Good riddens wave.gif