anybody shave their head?

lummox

i got some simian traits that i need to contend with. one is that my freaking hair is migrating down my back. madgo_ron.gif my head actually is not freakishly malformed so i been thinking of shaving (and hoping i look more akin to jesse ventura rather than moby. and it will look 'plab' when i wear a kilt too).

anybody ever shave their head? sunburn ever a problem? any other issues?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go buzz cut first, say a closed setting on the shaver, no gaurd. Bald is only for a very few guys, 9/10 very very short is better than bald.

Isnt it interesting that what 5 yrs ago this haircut would put in the Nazi lover Skin head gang and now lots of dudes sport it.

Once again bail scene on the bald approach go short first.

Jesse

Lost it all by 25 !!

wirlwind said:

mtnear said:

Can't fight heredity. Other than a warm stockin cap this time of year and sunscreen in the summer... it's all good. Plus you can run faster...

what ever i got long ass hair and i'll out sprint anyone on this board, n i got a few quarters to wager on it fruit.gif

Oooh...I'll take that bet. yellaf.gif

wirlwind said:

mtnear said:

Can't fight heredity. Other than a warm stockin cap this time of year and sunscreen in the summer... it's all good. Plus you can run faster...

what ever i got long ass hair and i'll out sprint anyone on this board, n i got a few quarters to wager on it fruit.gif

I'm sure you can compensate for long ass hair easily enough with a speedo.

And good for you for having the strength of character to come out and own up to it! Be proud!

Now, if you braid it, is it like having a tail?

wirlwind said:

yelrotflmao.gif when i read this i interpreted it to mean wirlwind has long hair on his ass. grin.gif

so, back to the original post! in february i buzzed my hair off (save for bangs in the front) 'cause i was freakin sick of dealing with it. i felt so free! it was excellent, and i kept it short (1/4 inch) all summer....until i got too lazy to cut it. but i personally find shaved heads really sexy