minx

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ClimbingH said:

What do you guys and gals think about Yoga tapes?

I personally like it, have a decent collection for the sake of variety. It is a cheap alternative to formal classes...

I have a tape.. but I think it would be nice to get some corrections.... I am not always posative I have the position correct.

adventuregal said:

Do it yourself! Buy a few books, take what you like from them, and do it when you have time. Works for me at least... thumbs_up.gif (ClimbingH-Never tried tapes, so no comment there...Don't think I would like them tho. Something to do with mixing tv and yoga just clashes for me... confused.gif)

i do practice at home myself but i do like to take a class once a week or so. helps keep the form up. tv and yoga don't go!

minx said:

adventuregal said:

Do it yourself! Buy a few books, take what you like from them, and do it when you have time. Works for me at least... thumbs_up.gif (ClimbingH-Never tried tapes, so no comment there...Don't think I would like them tho. Something to do with mixing tv and yoga just clashes for me... confused.gif)

i do practice at home myself but i do like to take a class once a week or so. helps keep the form up. tv and yoga don't go!

Nope they don't, I agree. But neither does, for instance, driving a car to the yoga class.

I have books, taken classes and practice on my own, but when I practice on my own, I find it very helpful to listen to instructions. You don't want TV to be involved, don't watch just listen to the audio.