I've Been Out-4WD'd

RobBob

My nearest neighbor in my remote neck of the woods has done it again...this time he's bought a Humvee. Believe it or not, his wife drives a luxed-out Expedition. This in addition to the multi-million spread on the waterfront...the extreme go-fast boat that maybe got used one weekend last summer...the horses. True, he's a wealthy physician, and can afford it. But I just don't get what drives somebody to seem to focus on "the best that money can buy"---for everything. This guy's like a miniature Larry Ellison.

So what's your approach to toys:I'm a tightwad---love second-hand and booty stuffI like to buy really good gear for a few select sports/interestsI spend until I run out of money, then save again for more stuffcan't talk now...too busy counting my skis

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dryad said:

Add another option to your poll:

"I feel confortable with my dick size and do not feel the need to buy stupid expensive shit."

You're a moron. Some of us buy expensive shit because it makes us feel good, or we like the performance, or the rush, or any number of reasons. Don't drop that 'penis size' shit on me, sista...go buy some more patchouli oil. boxing_smiley.gif

trask said:

dryad said:

Add another option to your poll:

"I feel confortable with my dick size and do not feel the need to buy stupid expensive shit."

You're a moron. Some of us buy expensive shit because it makes us feel good, or we like the performance, or the rush, or any number of reasons. Don't drop that 'penis size' shit on me, sista...go buy some more patchouli oil. boxing_smiley.gif

itty bitty? hahaha.gif

actually it aint dick size but other shit by which you are judged by your tribe. fukin chimps do the same shit.

troubleski said:

the ground clearence comes from the angled drive shafts. not from it being much higher off the ground.... we wouldn't want Mom to have to strain..... rolleyes.gif

Yup, exactly, which is why a close look at the H2 reveals that all they was raise the body up a bunch and leave the chassis the same. The result it a top heavy POS with no more ground clearance than your average small or mid size SUV.