VETRANS!

Bronco

More Americans died in the American civil war than all the other wars combined.

I would have fought in that one and WWII if given the chance. All others seem like bullshit.

I have the highest regard for those that serve, dead or alive. We shouldn't underestimate what it means to be free.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif to our soldiers and veterans. Thank you.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bronco said:...which seems like contradicting statements since nobody really disputes the fact that Saddam was a "brutal dictator".

Or was it all a conspiracy by the "right winged media" and he's really just misunderstood. rolleyes.gif

At this juncture it may be a good time to take a close look at the government of our ally Saudi Arabia.

I've re-read this thread from the beginning and I can't see where anyone is "crapping" on anything. There are a handful of posts acknowledging the contributions of veterans living and dead, a discussion of the different tone of Nov 11 in the US vs Canada, and some suggestions that current governments, through various policy decisions, are perhaps being less than faithful to the memory of those veterans. Along the way, there may have been a few points raised that some people may have disagreed with, but the overall tone of the discussion has been pretty sincere and respectful.