debate fodder: lots of new climbers

lummox

scott_harpell said:

RuMR said:

and yeah, murder is sometimes acceptable...there are circumstances that support it...

when... i defy you to give me an instance.

What about GW Bush delaring war. Shouldn't he be guilty of conspiracy to commit murder. Aren't all those soldiers guilty of murder.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scott_harpell said:

RuMR said:

and yeah, murder is sometimes acceptable...there are circumstances that support it...

You come home, your wife is being raped, your kids suffocated, you're next. But murder is not justifiable, so you uncock your shotgun and bend over. rolleyes.gif

I could go on and on...murder is justifiable under some circumstances. Duh.

joe_average said:

scott_harpell said:

RuMR said:

You come home, your wife is being raped, your kids suffocated, you're next. But murder is not justifiable, so you uncock your shotgun and bend over. rolleyes.gif

better look up the definition of murder there. it is the unlawful killing of another with malice. doesn't really fit the description... better hit the books.

Scott...i'm telling you, if someone molested/harmed one of my children, i'd HUNT the bastard down and kill him in COLD BLOOD...and he would disappear to the bottom of the pacific...even if i had to wait until after he got out of prison...I think that fits your definition...

RuMR said:

Scott...i'm telling you, if someone molested/harmed one of my children, i'd HUNT the bastard down and kill him in COLD BLOOD...and he would disappear to the bottom of the pacific...even if i had to wait until after he got out of prison...I think that fits your definition...

yeah an dthat is murder... and it is wrong.

scott_harpell said:

joe_average said:

scott_harpell said:

RuMR said:

better look up the definition of murder there. it is the unlawful killing of another with malice. doesn't really fit the description... better hit the books.

Gee, sorry, I hadn't realized that you made up your own definition of MURDER as well, not just climbing ethics. I define murder as the killing of another human being.

Quit trying to squirm out of this massive tight spot. Admit it, you're not making sense. After 24 pages you've thoroughly convinced most people that you intensely dislike logic. No need to keep going.

joe_average said:

scott_harpell said:

joe_average said:

scott_harpell said:

RuMR said:

Gee, sorry, I hadn't realized that you made up your own definition of MURDER as well, not just climbing ethics. I define murder as the killing of another human being.

Quit trying to squirm out of this massive tight spot. Admit it, you're not making sense. After 24 pages you've thoroughly convinced most people that you intensely dislike logic. No need to keep going.

mur·der P Pronunciation Key (mûrdr)

n.

The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

better hit the books kiddo.

scott_harpell said:

RuMR said:

yeah an dthat is murder... and it is wrong.

Well...i don't give a shit if its wrong in your world or not...the mother fucker forfeited his life the second he thought about touching my child...So be it, if you think i'm acting like god...i don't care what you or society or anyone else thinks...that person would be a walking dead man...Fuck Ethics...

When you have kids let's revisit this conversation...

RuMR said:

scott_harpell said:

..Fuck Ethics...

thanks... you just proved my point

your point is what? I don't care about ethics? That your point?

No...i don't care about YOUR ethics...mine are different...you obviously don't care about MY ethics....do you?

your ethics are relative... forever changing... i ont know what i would be signing up for and that makes me a bit hesitant i would have to say...