Top Posters In This Topic

RuMR said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

I had fun.. even though I whimped out and went home early blush.gif

those were gross conditions for camping! yellaf.gifyellaf.gif

did you get any pitches in??

cupple. led an easy one in the rain.... Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

rr666 said:

Headed up Davis Holland, and Toxic Shock thumbs_up.gif. Both great climbs thumbs_up.gif. Loved the lack of crowds. Temp was perfect. How many more of these weekends are we going to have?

Sweet! Did you do Lovin' Arms?

Toxic is great too, I love the upper hand crack! Busted my ass the first time I led that one, but now I just LOVE it.

ken4ord said:

It was a little chilly weekend. I realized that my 15 y.o. summer down bag is not really good for bivying in cold temps anymore, gotta get a replacement. Other than a cold night it was nice to get out and take my gear for a hike.

Your gear was feeling a little neglected. Now it loves you again b/c it got taken somewhere cool and didn't even have to do any work.

eric8 and I took our gear for a hike up Guye Peak on Sunday. We were expecting much more snow and ice and about 15 degrees colder, so we had too much crap in our packs. Slippery snow on the trail down was annoying and more challenging than the climbing.

Saturday was a low-value day at Index. I belayed and jumared City Park and climbed Blockbuster. hellno3d.gif Nice weather if you're going to be belaying for an eternity, though.