whirlwind

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

catbirdseat said:

First E-rock got all weird on us. Now it's you. What's this world coming to anyway?

the eric's are revolting, slowly but i'm not gay, i'm not i'm not i'm not... plus weird is a word that is very hard to place, something thats weird may only be that way till its trendy then its no longer weird, so what is weird any way if it always changes is it posible that weird is change, or perhapes changes are weird, or maybe weird is caos with form and changes are the result of this caos..

what do u think? cantfocus.giffruit.gif

Edited by wirlwind

the eric's are revolting, slowly but i'm not gay, i'm not i'm not i'm not... plus weird is a word that is very hard to place, something thats weird may only be that wat till its trendy then its no longer weid, so what is weid any way if it always changes is it posible that weid is change, or perhapes changes are weird, or maybe weird is caos with form and changes are the result of this caos..

what do u think? cantfocus.giffruit.gif

Are you drinking? wink.gif

yin-yang.jpg

THE TAO TE KING (Tao scripture) is a book of about 5,500 words. Among other things, it advances the idea that government rulers should lead by non-action. No ruler anywhere in the world has ever considered such advice to constitute a workable plan or a viable option.

If Lao-Tzu's advice has proven so ludicrous and unworkable in one area, how is he credible in others?

"Once I, Chuang Chou, dreamed that I was a butterfly. Suddenly I awoke, and there I was, visibly Chou. I do not know whether it was Chou dreaming that he was a butterfly or the butterfly dreaming it was Chou" (Chuang-Tzu, disciple of Lao-Tzu, 4th century B.C.).

Since no butterfly is ever known to have questioned whether or not he was a butterfly, much less recorded such a predicament, it is probably safe to assume that you are Chou and not the butterfly.

rolleyes.gifyellaf.gifrolleyes.gifyellaf.gifrolleyes.gifyellaf.gif Nothing is as funny as a Christian evangelist trying to argue religion.

Dru said:

yin-yang.jpg

THE TAO TE KING (Tao scripture) is a book of about 5,500 words. Among other things, it advances the idea that government rulers should lead by non-action. No ruler anywhere in the world has ever considered such advice to constitute a workable plan or a viable option.

If Lao-Tzu's advice has proven so ludicrous and unworkable in one area, how is he credible in others?

"Once I, Chuang Chou, dreamed that I was a butterfly. Suddenly I awoke, and there I was, visibly Chou. I do not know whether it was Chou dreaming that he was a butterfly or the butterfly dreaming it was Chou" (Chuang-Tzu, disciple of Lao-Tzu, 4th century B.C.).

Since no butterfly is ever known to have questioned whether or not he was a butterfly, much less recorded such a predicament, it is probably safe to assume that you are Chou and not the butterfly.

rolleyes.gifyellaf.gifrolleyes.gifyellaf.gifrolleyes.gifyellaf.gif Nothing is as funny as a Christian evangelist trying to argue religion.

my 8th grade teacher use to always say" confusius says..." it use to crack me up, but now that i thnk about it mybe thats what cracked me up hahaha.gif