• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
allthumbs

Spray Sucks

I see we're down to about 10 regular posters now. Same shit, different day. We need an infusion of new blood and material. Carry on losers.

Old Topics:

Sex

Fags

Music

Books

Climbing

Insults

News

Politics

Religion

Race

Hate

War

Guns

Butt Plugs

Drugs & Alcohol

What's left to talk about?

trask said:

I see we're down to about 10 regular posters now. Same shit, different day. We need an infusion of new blood and material. Carry on losers.

well you are the king of spray, so what does say about and the way you rule your kingdom?

the_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gif

lI1|1! said:

i really think we need to spray about the time space continuum

hawkings.gif

Hey!

That's the guy on Linebacker's answering machine!

lI1|1! said:

i really think we need to spray about the time space continuum

>

I believe that topic is covered under religion,drugs and alchohol. mushsmile.gifbigdrink.gifthe_finger.gif

trask said:

Erik, I beg to differ. According to the numbers, Dru is the reigning King of Spray. I'm just a follower.

nope i beg to differ...

hard to guestimate but i would say there is a percentage of actual worthy contributions, what that percentage is hard to say....but you my friend consistantly post inane shit!!!

all hail trask the king of spray!

erik said:

trask said:

Erik, I beg to differ. According to the numbers, Dru is the reigning King of Spray. I'm just a follower.

nope i beg to differ...

hard to guestimate but i would say there is a percentage of actual worthy contributions, what that percentage is hard to say....but you my friend consistantly post inane shit!!!

Pot calling the kettle black...

jon said:

I believe I'm the king of spray. Discuss.

ALL HAIL THE KING!!!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING fruit.gifbigdrink.gifwink.gif

Jon, I believe your nutsack appears to have a disease. Do you ever get laid? ... by someone other than yo mama, I mean.

cracked said:

erik said:

trask said:

nope i beg to differ...

Pot calling the kettle black...

never said i wasn't guilty.

again whats your point?

Erik, you're just upset because I always bang your women before you do. That and the fact you don't measure up in the schlong department.

trask said:

Erik, you're just upset because I always bang your women before you do. That and the fact you don't measure up in the schlong department.

i'd say spray is just about exactly what it always is: a couple of misunderstandings, a few cliches, several insults and trask trying to measure someone's shlong

minx said:

trask said:

i'd say spray is just about exactly what it always is: a couple of misunderstandings, a few cliches, several insults and trask trying to measure someone's shlong

And he probably isn't even using the proper scientificly approved device.

trask said:

heh.

your right trask, that does bug me. it actually currently drives all emotional outbreaks on my part, when i think of reality i just lash out with whatever suits me best!

thanks for the healing friend!

the_finger.gif

Ha - When my lesbian lovers talk shop, Trask's dick is the yardstick by which all others are compared. Minx was just upset cause she couldn't get her mouth around the monster.