Spray Sucks

allthumbs

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

I see we're down to about 10 regular posters now. Same shit, different day. We need an infusion of new blood and material. Carry on losers.

well you are the king of spray, so what does say about and the way you rule your kingdom?

the_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gif

trask said:

Erik, I beg to differ. According to the numbers, Dru is the reigning King of Spray. I'm just a follower.

nope i beg to differ...

hard to guestimate but i would say there is a percentage of actual worthy contributions, what that percentage is hard to say....but you my friend consistantly post inane shit!!!

all hail trask the king of spray!

erik said:

trask said:

Erik, I beg to differ. According to the numbers, Dru is the reigning King of Spray. I'm just a follower.

nope i beg to differ...

hard to guestimate but i would say there is a percentage of actual worthy contributions, what that percentage is hard to say....but you my friend consistantly post inane shit!!!

Pot calling the kettle black...

cracked said:

erik said:

trask said:

nope i beg to differ...

Pot calling the kettle black...

never said i wasn't guilty.

again whats your point?

trask said:

Erik, you're just upset because I always bang your women before you do. That and the fact you don't measure up in the schlong department.

i'd say spray is just about exactly what it always is: a couple of misunderstandings, a few cliches, several insults and trask trying to measure someone's shlong

minx said:

trask said:

Erik, you're just upset because I always bang your women before you do. That and the fact you don't measure up in the schlong department.

i'd say spray is just about exactly what it always is: a couple of misunderstandings, a few cliches, several insults and trask trying to measure someone's shlong

And he probably isn't even using the proper scientificly approved device.

trask said:

heh.

your right trask, that does bug me. it actually currently drives all emotional outbreaks on my part, when i think of reality i just lash out with whatever suits me best!

thanks for the healing friend!

the_finger.gif