RuMR

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

MUFFY IS MY REAL NAME sort of wink.gif the thing is that there are lots of diffrent kinds of people that climb. I admit that I surf here for entertsinment... but I also come here for information and to meet with other climbers.so for me it isn't so much an either/or... but all of the above.

too bad about all you accomplish is sending people annoying pm's

...but erik's pm's which contain graphic images of goat love, anal sex, mama swapping, skull duggery, and other sick shit is far from annoying...right erik? the_finger.gif

trask said:

erik said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

MUFFY IS MY REAL NAME sort of wink.gif the thing is that there are lots of diffrent kinds of people that climb. I admit that I surf here for entertsinment... but I also come here for information and to meet with other climbers.so for me it isn't so much an either/or... but all of the above.

too bad about all you accomplish is sending people annoying pm's

...but erik's pm's which contain graphic images of goat love, anal sex, mama swapping, skull duggery, and other sick shit is far from annoying...right erik? the_finger.gif

heh

did you get those?

i meant them for my mother only!

the_finger.gif

trask said:

If he sends that kind of stuff, and your posts are way worse than his most of the time, then I can just imagine what most of your PMs entail, Trask... hellno3d.gif

adventuregal said:

trask said:

If he sends that kind of stuff, and your posts are way worse than his most of the time, then I can just imagine what most of your PMs entail, Trask... hellno3d.gif

Trask gives good PM wink.gif

adventuregal said:

Umm... Muffy... using the word 'gives' in that statment gives it a different connotation than you might want. hellno3d.gif Perhaps Trask 'sends' good pms would be more appropriate... yellaf.gifwink.gif

you look at it your way and I will look at it mine wink.gif each pm from trask is a little present wink.gif

I am pretty much in agreement with Matt that more civility and less anonymity would have a positive effect on this site, and chucK/Al_Pine with regards to the fact that communicating solely through the written word tends to generate far more misunderstandings than discussions in person ever would.

If you have issues with the environment on the site you can always start by adopting the changes that you want to see on your own first and hope that you'll inspire others to do the same. I've always attempted to be conduct myself online in the manner that I would offline, but I'd be lying if I said that I live up to that standard all of the time.

Think of it like a Halloween party where all your friends (and non-friends) are in costume. It is a little harder to tell who's who, but just get 'em talkin and dancin and the truth comes out.

Peraonally, I mean what I say and say what I mean, and I will stand up and take credit for it for better or worse.

My name is my moniker - Rad Roberts.

That said, I think there's nothing wrong with a little fun and a little controversy. If this website were just about info and finding climbers to shag we wouldn't check it nearly so often.

Cheerios.

And I'll say that Crazy Polish Bob, who I met in the flesh this evening, is a vibrant individual who I'm glad I met. I even managed to offend the @#$%@ with a joke I'll not repeat here. I'd never want to scare his ilk away from mother's milk.

So, Mr moderator, keep it coming, right down to our beloved Dwayner - who, for all the flack he gets, does not cower in anonymity.

How's that for rooting for the underdog?

R yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif