skyclimb

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MisterE said:

Necro and I are leaving the Ham at 4:20 Friday wink.gif

Should be at Grasslands about midnight.

Tex, you're welcome to join us on Saturday. Gonna be crankin' some Tuff, Prolly.

It would be awesome to finally meet the good Doctor. thumbs_up.gif

Nick! Look for us! wave.gif

Ahh the infamous shittalker hisself (Necro!) is gonna make an appearance! COOL BEANS!

We'll be camping/freezing at the grassland...already got a ton of firewood stacked up!

Hey Tex! Let's get some pitches in!!!

This weekend's gonna rockband.gif!

RuMR said:

MisterE said:

Necro and I are leaving the Ham at 4:20 Friday wink.gif

Should be at Grasslands about midnight.

Tex, you're welcome to join us on Saturday. Gonna be crankin' some Tuff, Prolly.

It would be awesome to finally meet the good Doctor. thumbs_up.gif

Nick! Look for us! wave.gif

Ahh the infamous shittalker hisself (Necro!) is gonna make an appearance! COOL BEANS!

We'll be camping/freezing at the grassland...already got a ton of firewood stacked up!

Hey Tex! Let's get some pitches in!!!

This weekend's gonna rockband.gif!

You bringin' the rugrats?

texplorer said:

His flailiness, the Texplorer, will be gracing the walls of

Smith with cranking down on a few nubbins and gorge cracks. I do need a partner though, at least for Saturday. (Sunday, I climb with Texplorita)

WOOOHOOOOOO fruit.giffruit.gif I don't know what I am climbing yet... but I have to work on my sport leads at some point this weekend cool.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

texplorer said:

Smith with cranking down on a few nubbins and gorge cracks. I do need a partner though, at least for Saturday. (Sunday, I climb with Texplorita)

WOOOHOOOOOO fruit.giffruit.gif I don't know what I am climbing yet... but I have to work on my sport leads at some point this weekend cool.gif

Get DFA to bring the laser pointer for full running beta. "Put your right hand HERE!" laugh.gif

Dru said:

texplorer said:

Get DFA to bring the laser pointer for full running beta. "Put your right hand HERE!" laugh.gif

COOL!! Great idea.. then maybe I can lead a 5.5 rockband.gif

Dru said:

texplorer said:

u shoulda seen the beta he gave distel, it was like a 4pg reaserch report on chain reaction wazzup.gif