Mon-Tues (&Wed?) hardman needed

Crazy_Jeff

Looking for an unemployed hardman for an epic trip next week, probably Mon-Tues, willing to let it go into Wednesday if necessary. Thinking about doing something stupid, so I'll need someone else there to tell search and rescue which crevasse my dead body is in. Possible ideas are Glacier Peak from Chiwawa River trailhead (since whitechuck and suiattle roads are washed out), or maybe north face of Shuksan? Or something crazy on Baker, like Roosevelt or Park glaciers? Or even coleman headwall. The possibilities are endless. PM me and we can decide on the dumbest possible thing to do.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone will be attracted by such a description, Jeff, but if you promise to off yourself before the end of the first day, I could probably miss ONE day of school.

I'll expect you to give me your bank cards and access numbers, in addition to cell phone and car keys.

hahaha.gifwazzup.gifhellno3d.gifpitty.gif

Crazy_Jeff said:

Looking for an unemployed hardman for an epic trip next week, probably Mon-Tues, willing to let it go into Wednesday if necessary. Thinking about doing something stupid, so I'll need someone else there to tell search and rescue which crevasse my dead body is in. Possible ideas are Glacier Peak from Chiwawa River trailhead (since whitechuck and suiattle roads are washed out), or maybe north face of Shuksan? Or something crazy on Baker, like Roosevelt or Park glaciers? Or even coleman headwall. The possibilities are endless. PM me and we can decide on the dumbest possible thing to do.

gee, i couldn't imagine anyone would want to pass this up!

have fun!

Jopa said:

Crazy_Jeff said:

gee, i couldn't imagine anyone would want to pass this up!

have fun!

Shuddup. the_finger.gif