Note to self: Don't do this....

vegetablebelay

Girls pummel man who exposed himself

Friday, October 31, 2003 Posted: 11:06 AM EST (1606 GMT)

PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania (Reuters) -- A man described by authorities as a known sexual predator was chased through the streets of South Philadelphia by an angry crowd of Catholic high school girls, who kicked and punched him after he was tackled by neighbors, police said Friday.

Rudy Susanto, 25, who had exposed himself to teen-age girls on as many as seven occasions outside St. Maria Goretti School, struck again on Thursday just as students were being dismissed, police said.

But this time, a group of girls in school uniforms angrily confronted Susanto with help from some neighbors, police said.

When Susanto tried to run, more than 20 girls chased him down the block. Two men from the neighborhood caught him and the girls took their revenge.

"The girls came and started kicking him and punching him, so I wasn't going to stop them," neighbor Robert Lemons told The Philadelphia Inquirer.

Susanto was later treated for injuries at a local hospital. Police said he would be charged with 14 criminal counts including harassment, disorderly conduct, open lewdness and corrupting the morals of a minor.

boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gif

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Northeast/10/31/crime.girls.reut/index.html

Edited by vegetablebelay

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

vegetablebelay said:

wirlwind said:

its very catholic like to beat someones ass too. rolleyes.gif

If that is all you're getting out of the story, I take pity on you and I apologize for calling you stupid yesterday. pitty.gif

dude deserves what he got i just find it funny when i hear about religious hypocracy, but its not like i havn't messed up either, was just voicein the irony. and take ur bs and shove it up ur arse once again vegie, oh my condolences to ur family for haveing u as a member. wave.gif