• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scott_harpell said:

adventuregal said:

scott_harpell said:

muffy... will you come to my wedding?

If you invite one cc.commer, don't you think it's only good ettiquette to invite the rest of us?? tongue.gif I can just see it now... "Honey, this is my uncle Trask"... yellaf.gifhellno3d.gif

i assumed that by inviting the muffster, i WAS inviting the whole world! yellaf.gif naw there are soem great people on this board and i would be most honored fi they did show. bigdrink.gif and unlike beckfest... i will have free booze! rockband.gifyellaf.gif

Awwwwwwww scott you always know just what to say wink.gif I am always up for a good PARTY rockband.gif

adventuregal said:

scott_harpell said:

muffy... will you come to my wedding?

If you invite one cc.commer, don't you think it's only good ettiquette to invite the rest of us?? tongue.gif I can just see it now... "Honey, this is my uncle Trask"... yellaf.gifhellno3d.gif

and that's why i'm not inviting any of you to mine tongue.gif

trask said:

cry.gif Uncle Trask is crushed

I'm inviting y'all to my 5th marriage soon as my new Russian bride arrives.

If I ever get married ahgain I will invite you... I might even let you give me away wink.gifcool.gif provided you aprove of my choice blush.gif Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer