TIME FOR SOME STOKE!!!

ExtremoMtDude

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to say that I am SOOOOO glad that Extremo is back on board. You are my favorite poster on CascadeClimbers by a LOOOOONG shot.

We really missed you around here.

Also, I want to nip in the bud any CONJECTURE THAT MAY ARISE OVER EXTREMO'S TRUE IDENTITY. Get this and get it straight EXTREMOMTDUDE IS AS REAL AS THE DAY IS LONG (or short as it may be January). STOP TRYING TO GUESS WHO HE REALLY IS BECAUSE HE EXISTS AND I'VE WATCHED HIM FROM THE CHAIRLIFT RIP THE CHUTE AT BAKER REPEATEDLY WHILE HE SKIED ONE HALF LAP AHEAD OF ME ALL AFTERNOON.

E-rock said:

I would just like to say that I am SOOOOO glad that Extremo is back on board. You are my favorite poster on CascadeClimbers by a LOOOOONG shot.

We really missed you around here.

Also, I want to nip in the bud any CONJECTURE THAT MAY ARISE OVER EXTREMO'S TRUE IDENTITY. Get this and get it straight EXTREMOMTDUDE IS AS REAL AS THE DAY IS LONG (or short as it may be January). STOP TRYING TO GUESS WHO HE REALLY IS BECAUSE HE EXISTS AND I'VE WATCHED HIM FROM THE CHAIRLIFT RIP THE CHUTE AT BAKER REPEATEDLY WHILE HE SKIED ONE HALF LAP AHEAD OF ME ALL AFTERNOON.

I thought Iain skis Hood?

cracked said:

iain said:

and I just got through a wicked thermofit oven session! whew my toezies are cookin!

Whatchoo get? Scarpa thermos for your Denalis? I gotta get some soon. bigdrink.gif

some older Dynafit wraparounds, I'll see how they do. Considerably lighter, at least. I haven't seen the Scarpa ones yet. About time they started putting those in.

skiing by halloween, for sure!

shred-aholics unite, talk about addiction to POW POW

FRESHIE FACE HITS, "I had my first one, and just could't stop. First ones free, then you spend the rest of your life scraping about tree wells and bowls, looking for your next hit."

a POW POW habit is bad , I've got a snow jones going on pretty bad right now. Where are Ullr and Skaadi when you need them?

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...