Dru

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

catbirdseat said:

I think the guy was actually a failure in that his goal was to die. How would that make you feel if you sucked so bad that you couldn't even manage to kill yourself by going over Niagra Falls.

whatever - just like Le Parkour is skating without the skateboard, this is kayaking without the kayak. EXTREEEEEEMO! thumbs_up.gif The Next Level in Human Powered Sport!

I as well was born and raised in the Great Lake state. 3 Michiganders on one site, what's the world coming to. Do you still use your left hand when showing others where you live in MI? Born in Bay City, MI, grew up in Traverse City MI, moved as far away as possible as soon as possible. Detroit is much better now than back in the day. Much harder to score good crack though.

HOW'S THIS FOR EXTREME SPORTS?

Man in wheelchair run over and killed during rush hour in Detroit

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

ASSOCIATED PRESS

A wheelchair-bound man was struck and killed by a car while crossing a busy road in Roseville during rush hour Wednesday morning.

Roseville police said a man in his mid-30s was moving across seven-lane Groesbeck Highway with his father, also in a wheelchair, around 7:30 a.m. when a car hit him.

jlag said:

I as well was born and raised in the Great Lake state. 3 Michiganders on one site, what's the world coming to. Do you still use your left hand when showing others where you live in MI? Born in Bay City, MI, grew up in Traverse City MI, moved as far away as possible as soon as possible. Detroit is much better now than back in the day. Much harder to score good crack though.

Yeah, I grew up there in the seventies. it was BAAAAAD.