• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

erik said:

scott_harpell said:

trask said:

I prefer the new and improved asshole sprayin' Erik

lets just hope the hippie "i love everyone" "everything is perfect" and "i never get angry guy" doesn't come back. he was just like J_B. We dont need two of those! hellno3d.gifyellaf.gif

well since i have established my AVATAR j_b so well i can return to my normal hateful and statanic ways!

great! both of erik's personalities get a chance to speak now!

cracked said:

Dru said:

deleting a post to get pagetop, i bet you tell yourself your dog is a girl, so it is "normal" sex too the_finger.gif

I didn't delete shit, pagetop whore. What happened, you're out of gerbils again?

cracked said:

Cool, more originality! rolleyes.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

erik said:

i like how all this passive agressive shit just came out of the wood work. alpyk came up with it for sure, alpy did you learn a new term in therapy this last week?

the_finger.gif

I've had the fortune (or not) to know a number of people with passive aggressive traits over the years. Your bitching about Pub Club without any constructive comments brought my view to the surface. However it's backed up by listening to you talk about how peacefull and mellow you are only to see you get tweeked over some lame shit. tongue.gifwazzup.gif

AlpineK said:

erik said:

i like how all this passive agressive shit just came out of the wood work. alpyk came up with it for sure, alpy did you learn a new term in therapy this last week?

the_finger.gif

I've had the fortune (or not) to know a number of people with passive aggressive traits over the years. Your bitching about Pub Club without any constructive comments brought my view to the surface. However it's backed up by listening to you talk about how peacefull and mellow you are only to see you get tweeked over some lame shit. tongue.gifwazzup.gif

now alpy

since we know each other personally would you say that i am ever serious?

i mean has one of my posts ever actually had merit?

hahaha.gif