Tori Allen

rbw1966

Not to beat a subject to death or anything. . .

She was on some Discovery Channel program last night where they measured her body fat (16%), showed some videos of her jugging the Nose and speedclimbing comps. The narration said she was the best "all-around" climber in the world. They divided climbing into four categories of which I can only remember two (dyno and speed) but none of which occurred on real rock. Is this some kind of comp thing?

They also noted that she grew up in Africa with a monkey as a pet and that she developed incredible finger strength from following this monkey around. They also did close-ups of her hands. Egads she got some seriously absurd looking fingers.

Discuss.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rbw1966 said:

Not to beat a subject to death or anything. . .

She was on some Discovery Channel program last night where they measured her body fat (16%), showed some videos of her jugging the Nose and speedclimbing comps. The narration said she was the best "all-around" climber in the world. They divided climbing into four categories of which I can only remember two (dyno and speed) but none of which occurred on real rock. Is this some kind of comp thing?

They also noted that she grew up in Africa with a monkey as a pet and that she developed incredible finger strength from following this monkey around. They also did close-ups of her hands. Egads she got some seriously absurd looking fingers.

Discuss.

grin.gif DANG I have 18% for 31 that ain't half bad fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

that monky thing is WEIRD

rbw1966 said:

They also did close-ups of her hands. Egads she got some seriously absurd looking fingers.

I have heard she has an extra joint in her fingers. Also, her wingspan is abnormally large for her height. They think her body adapted because she climbed so much (with the monkey) when she was very young....