Mounties Pics

priapism

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I recognize some of the peeps in the pix, and most of the pix are from the Mounties scrambling course, not the climbing course. Most of those people are getting somewhat vertical for the first time in their lives, fresh off the hiking trail, so whaddya expect?

2. I learned how to climb through the generosity of volunteers in the Mountaineers, and I sure as hayll ain't gonna bite the hand that fed me, so to speak. CC.com didn't exist when I started climbing, besides which, noobs get so much flack on this site, doubt they would get a good start in climbing here.

3. That said, I personally have never enjoyed the structured, virtually militaristic way outdoor clubs like the Mounties run their courses, but it must work for some people--they've been running courses for a long-ass time, and it gets the job done. And aside from the structure, you meet some nice folks and good climbers.

the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

by ball's blue...or is it green..but yes...that is the ball I sit on in my office....

Are you one of those people that has to have special everything. You know: ergodynamic keyboard, carb-free pasta, special "ball chair" at work. You probably brought your own crayon set with like 245 colors to second grade, huh?

I have 3 men that wanted balls too...So not just the chicks in my dept sit on them...they're not sexist balls you see...they're friendly balls.

do you guys bounce in unison? Do you roll on down to the conference room together?

I think i would fall over laughing if i walked into an office and saw a bunch of tools sitting on balls...

...and you minXY! it must be the horses you miss...similar to mounting a hangboard over the door... yelrotflmao.gif

we cube folk are just f-ing pathetic!

yes..we roll our balls into the conference rooms. pretty funny...we hired a new girl..she brought one in....now we have about 40 peeps in our company using them.

if I have to sit in front of a computer 40+ hours a week..the only way not to get secretaries spread is to work on my core, helps my balance, posture, butt, thighs, and abs. LOVE MY BALL!!