• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dru said:

Necronomicon said:

ChestBeater said:

I predict that Necro's post (directly above) will soon be deleted.

The importance of having your name on your helmet, and keeping your socks clean, cannot be overstated. Don't try and hide from the truth, douche.

making fun of mentally damaged persons is too easy to be even remotely funny thumbs_down.gif unlike mountaineers, they can't log on to defend themselves thumbs_down.gif also unlike mountaineers they didn't make the choice thumbs_down.gif dude you are being tacky!

I am not making fun of a mentally damaged person, I am using an image of a mentally damaged person to make fun of the Mounties.

Dru said:

iain said:

I am trying to understand why these pictures always end up with people wearing gaiters in them? Is this a guideline from the mountaineers? Are there a lot of ticks in the area or something? confused.gif

They make calves look shapely!!!

trask thinks this is a shapely calf

calf.jpg

If you wear S over P with gaiters, then you have a minimal polypro exposure between the short bottom and the gaiter top. this is considered risque. the polypro gap will be measured and students exposing more than 2" of polypro will be sent home to change into less provocative attire.