priapism

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

136early_gaperdom.jpg

Top two, my first belay. Top right tree climbin w/the boy scouts. Bottom, appalachian bouldering.

136forbiddengaper.jpg

Gaping hardcore on forbidden peak

136squamish_gaper.jpg

Gaping at squamish. Hi mom!

136waddintongaper.jpg

"I just know I forgot something!"

And the next is something I got in the mail a while ago. Still makes me laugh!

136llama1-med.jpg

136llama2-med.jpg

AlpineK said:

Dave_Schuldt said:

shamelessgearwhore said:

Dru said:

dude you are being tacky!

It is a real shame that this website is beginning to get tacky. I would really hate to see this trend continue. The integrity of this thread and others must be preserved.

NO SHIT!!

You two are worthless pieces of shit, STFU boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gif

THAT'S WHAT THIS SITE IS ALL ABOUT.

moon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifHCL.gifbigdrink.gif

iain said:

say what? You mean the yosemite finish and whatnot? I do that all the time. figure-8's do not need backing up, but I run the rope back through the knot to make untying easier if it gets weighted, and it provides a bit of a backup.

fig-8's do not need to be backed up, but....

consider what backing it up with half of a dbl-fisherman's would do should one botch the fig-8 (as has oft happened). I could tie in with an overhand knot, and if it were backed up as described it would still be sound....a bitch to untie, but safe.

Thinker said:

iain said:

say what? You mean the yosemite finish and whatnot? I do that all the time. figure-8's do not need backing up, but I run the rope back through the knot to make untying easier if it gets weighted, and it provides a bit of a backup.

fig-8's do not need to be backed up, but....

consider what backing it up with half of a dbl-fisherman's would do should one botch the fig-8 (as has oft happened). I could tie in with an overhand knot, and if it were backed up as described it would still be sound....a bitch to untie, but safe.

Dude. Wrong thread. This thread is for making fun of the mountaineers. Which, as we all know, never gets old.

"Dude. Wrong thread. This thread is for making fun

of the mountaineers. Which, as we all know, never

gets old."

Agreed, but this thread is also for making Necronomicon feel like a total worthless P.O.S. for making us feel good about our own synaptic well being. I know I died a little inside when he was so insensitive. cry.gif

Dru said:

hahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gif

Very subtle download prop.

I am deeply offended. I thought you were my friend. Now I guess it's time to spill the new routes you've been hording:

Baker: coleman deming: 2 feet to the right of the boot track

Shucksun: thru the middle

Necro's Ass: in through the out door...wait...strap on?...oh it's been done. shocked.gifmoon.gif

and about the figure-8...if you are tying backup knots because you might screw up tying knots...

Iian is feeling compelled to express how he knows everything about everything as usual.

It's been kinda boring for a couple of years now. Feel free to hand the punch to him. wave.gif

Of course any advice is subject to condition.